TFV4 TF-Ti coils - are they any good?

TFV4 TF-TI coils - are they any good? I can tell you that I just broke one in, and it performs beautifully! Very clean taste and plentiful vapor! Running it on the IPV 4S in TC mode, 100J. I think it could go even higher! But I’d have to put it on my XCube to be sure - but that one is running a Crown with SS in TC-mode :smile: Maybe later! Perhaps I’ll try it on the Asolo as well!

If you’re in a hurry and you don’t want to rebuild your TF-R1 or TF-R2 then these offer a great compromise! :smile: I bought a couple of these! $3.68 a piece is not too bad - Don’t know how long they last though. Should be fairly long in TC-mode!

TL;DR: TF-Ti coils are great!

2 Likes

Thanks mate, ave just checked that out. Nice price. :+1:

1 Like

If I was to buy a stock coil that would be the one. :+1:

1 Like

I may find out one day. Right now I’m thinking TF-R2 Ti is the shiznit.

1 Like

It is! But these will come in handy as reserves when you’re out and about :smile:

I’m just finding out the TF-R1 with ti is the shiznit’s, should have my TF-R2 along with my EHpro morph tank in the morning then I’ll have the TF-R2 shiznits. :blush:

2 Likes

I may have to pick some up Lars. Heading out for a mini vacation tomorrow morning. Got my stuff all packed except what I’ll vape on tonight and tomorrow for the drive. But we’ll be on the beach a lot and probably do some bar hopping. I have the quad coil I haven’t tried yet that I may break out - only if my build or wicking goes to crap though. I’m glad to know that manufacturers are seeing the benefits of Ti over Nickel though Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for that link Lars!! I have never used them before but this is EXACTLY what I have been looking for! One place that has all the coils I need at a great price! I will give them a try on my next order, cheers!

1 Like

I will have some along with the dual coil rba here on Monday and can’t wait.

1 Like