Thank You ELR Family

Today We lost my wifes dad…At 6am pst the phone rang . Jamie looked and seen who it was , a cry you never want to hear from your better half rang through the house. Tomorrow will be better , but today we are lost . Love you guys and ty for allowing me to have a place to vent . TTYL :pray::pray::pray:

13 Likes

May he RIP fiddy. And quoting the late queen “Grief is the price we pay for love” :pray:

10 Likes

I am so sorry Fiddy and Jamie. Prayers are being sent your way.

10 Likes

Sorry bud hope all will be good. She is from a generation of strong willed. Im sure she will pull through like a warrior

10 Likes

My condolences to you and your family Fiddy.

10 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss Fiddy and Jamie :cry: :hugs:

9 Likes

Ah man, I’m really sorry to hear that. My condolences to all of you :hugs:

10 Likes

Just got notice of this in email. What a heavy load. You and your loved ones will be in my thoughts and prayers. You do so much for all of us and I thank you again for all you have done for me. May God Bless you and them during this difficult time and give you the strength you need to carry on. Add me to the list of those that love you, and them by extension. May your wife’s father rest in peace.

7 Likes

Thank You all…I have been a little absent and will probavly continue to be for the next week or so …I am here if needed ty

9 Likes

Please lean on us, let us know if WE can do anything for you and Jamie.

8 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Be with family, im back home and by myself for a couple weeks. Pop in if you need to, ill try not to break it all but no promises.

Take care good sir.

14 Likes

Take care of what needs to be taken care of…including each other. Give yourself time and space to grieve fully. My thoughts are with you and your family.

8 Likes

So sorry to hear what you and your family are going through brother. I may not check in here too often but you always have my number and if you need anything please let me know.

10 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes, for some reason, I JUST saw this post today, 11 days after you posted it. Not sure WHY it took so long to show up as a new post, BUT, we had talked privately, and just wanted to reply here, as well as the PM’s. I have, and do feel your pain. Godspeed, and God Bless. We will continue to keep you, and your family in our prayers.

9 Likes

Just now saw this.
Saddened for you.
Loss like this helps us keep in perspective just how precious life is, and those we share it with.
Cling to those in your immediate presence as you grieve, enjoy all that is alive and human amongst yourselves, like touch, memories, and the salt that is common in all of your tears.

10 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes fiddy, I’m so sorry I didn’t see this sooner. I know you’ve had your losses in recent years and I’m saddened by this. In my eyes, you’re a stellar human being and I know you’ll get through this wiser and stronger than ever.

Soka Gakkai SGI - .....Winter Always Turns to Spring.... Bringing Forth the  Great Power of Faith---- Gosho Passage For Study.... Your late husband had  an ailing son and a daughter. I cannot

10 Likes

Much love fiddy! I know something about what you’re going through. My brother was in a car accident on his 23rd birthday back in October of 2001. He was in a coma for 4+ months, broke his neck, & his back, & has been a quadrapilegic in a wheelchair ever since. A few years ago, he went into a hospital in Philly, to have a few kidney stones blasted. They destroyed his kidney, & he has been on dialysis ever since. It’s horrible to see all he has gone through. He also had a massive stroke back in 2010. Poor guy just can’t catch a break. On top of that, my father has COPD, & Emphysema, from smoking. He has been going down hill, for as long as I can remember. Nowadays, he can barely get out of bed. On constant oxygen, but still smoking. That’s why i’m so passionate about vaping. If maybe I could have given him this technology sooner, he wouldn’t be suffering as much as he is. He won’t quit now though. He’s old, & a taurus, so he’s stuck in his ways. Sending love, & good healing vibes to you, & your family’s way. You’re not alone. We’re all in this together. :pray: :facepunch: :green_heart:

12 Likes

I’m up against a Taurus in my family who smokes, too. Slow to change but even when they do, it’s like chewing cud. Don’t blame yourself for not introducing him sooner. Even if he agreed I’m sure it would have been a slow transition. People make their own decisions, ultimately.

Sorry to hear about your brother. May I share some words that I’ve used myself when facing difficulties? Maybe others can benefit as well?

“The world of Hell is a state in which life is itself painful; where anything you see makes you feel miserable. . . . Such people need someone―anyone―to be at their side. They need someone who will be there for them, to listen and offer even just a few words of encouragement. That’s all it may take for the flame of life to burn brightly once again in the heart of someone who is suffering deeply. Just knowing that someone cares about them makes their heart expand.”

“Reality is harsh. It can be cruel and ugly. Yet no matter how much we grieve over our environment and circumstances nothing will change. What is important is not to be defeated, to forge ahead bravely. If we do this, a path will open before us.”

“There is a saying that the earth upon which we fall is the same ground which enables us to push ourselves up again. There’s another which maintains that barley grows better after it has been trampled on. It is up to us to decide to live a life free from self-doubt and despair in spite of our failures. Indeed, it is during our most humbling moments that we should show greatest poise and grace.”

11 Likes

I don’t know where to post this, I am just asking that if you could keep my mother in your thoughts and if you pray in your prayers. She is possibly having another stroke and on the way to the hospital.
Thank you for your kindness

11 Likes

Post wherever you want…You and Your mother are in my prayers .

7 Likes