Thank You ELR Family

Not many of you have known whats going on with my life lately . Mainly because I havent made it public. My Mother is on a list for Lung transplant . Before she can get 100pct approval she had to have some work done on her heart. Today she is home , the road ahead is long and stressful but thats ok. To top all of that off My significant others father has little time left due to Cancer , unfortunately he is about to lose the battle . So a lot going on but through it all ELR family is always here

The main reason for this post is to say THANK YOU. Thank you to all that reached out and had words of encouragement , thank you for all of you for being here because it is a place i can always depend on for comfort and somewhere to come and get away .

Thank You for being patient to those who i told i would send you something , your not forgotten I swear .

You are all amazing and have a special place in my heart …Yes even you :wink:

35 Likes

You’re a well respected and regarded member of this very large family. I hope the very best for what you and your immediate family are going thru. There’s a long line of people here that are more than happy to assist however we can if you need it. Sending best wishes your way my friend.

14 Likes

Sending you all the best wishes and necessary strength!

12 Likes

Sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery

10 Likes

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

11 Likes

I wasn’t aware of your situation until very recently. It sucks that you are having to go through this and I’m sorry. Seems like life always whips a curve ball at us for unknown reasons. Hang in there bud. Keep your face in the sun and the wind at your back! :slightly_smiling_face:

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Dumbledore

11 Likes

Thank you guys…I appreciate you all…:pray::+1::facepunch::hugs:

14 Likes

God bless you @fidalgo_vapes. I pray that the Lord places his healing hand on you ALL at this time and always. Please let us know if we can help you in any way, shape and form. You are dearly loved.

11 Likes

I’m the last one to arrive on ELR, for what it’s worth I send you a big hug.
Always be strong.

Ciao Fratello :heart::crossed_swords:

12 Likes

Love ya man.

10 Likes

Love you too brother ty

10 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:love hugs and sorry i havent had time to welcome you

10 Likes

this shouldn’t be a reason for regret, you have my full understanding…we could chat about our passions in the future :muscle:

10 Likes

I didn’t know this but it saddens me, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family :pray: :facepunch:

12 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes My prayers are with you and your family. I pray for your S.O. and you to stay strong and focused on providing comfort, care, and love to your elders and to each other. Thank you for sharing this. Hang in there!

12 Likes

See how great you all are…I post a Thank You post for all if you and you all keep showing love. Lol I cant say or show how appreciated all these words mean to me again THANK YOU

13 Likes

I hope all goes well fidalgo…

11 Likes

This is the first I hear about this. I’m really sorry and wish you all the best :hugs:

10 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Keeping you in my thoughts. I can’t even imagine what it feels like to go through something so challenging. Glad you are able to be present for her. Both my mom and dad had lung cancer (and mom had breast cancer…two mastectomies over a 3 year period) and back then there were no such things as lung transplants. Fingers crossed that she moves up the list and is able to get this life saving procedure. Remember that to support her, to take good care of yourself, treat yourself kindly and with compassion.

12 Likes

Wow, sorry to hear this bud. I had no idea but if you ever need an ear to bend just holler.

We will keep you and yours in our thoughts. :people_hugging:

11 Likes