Thank you to all

I for one am very happy with the community on this site. There are some very talented and wonderful people. To the moderators, the people, the wealth of knowledge, and general friendships being made. Thank you to all.

49 Likes

we thank you too for being part of this amazing community!:relaxed:

16 Likes

My thoughts exactly, this place is the best; collaboration over competition.

:+1: :+1: :+1:

15 Likes

Yes to all the above!

9 Likes

Thank you @Skullblade789 as well as the rest of the bunch: :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Best community ever!

9 Likes

And thank you sir for your blunt and candid comebacks :ok_hand:…usually directed at complete cockwombles.
And can I also add…if it wasn’t for this forum…I would literally have more time…for stuff…

15 Likes

Thanks as well me friends… a least it makes me read more lol! The best its a great place to be with this wonderful group of people. NO time like the present to do less, and less stuff means less money spent haha!

4 Likes

@Skullblade789
As usual, just let me know when your head starts clearing again,
and I [or Lars] will send you another bottle of kool-aid. No worries, eh?

5 Likes

Non what so ever mate. Love a challenge.

2 Likes

Thanks for allowing us to infiltrate your ranks and abduct your recipes!

14 Likes

We like you too @Skullblade789 ! :grin:

7 Likes

Exactly what everyone else said :sparkling_heart:

Along with a thank you for remembering to acknowledge all the good people, none of us ever say anything unless it’s to complain. Damn human nature anyway!. Ok, well, we all may not be “good”. How about just people? Yep, thanks for acknowledging all us jerks…ahem, people :wink:

8 Likes

THANK YOU ALL !!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have not seen this thread before, and it looks like a lot of others haven’t either. I completely agree with everything mentioned above! @daath @JoJo and @Ken_O_Where and anyone else who keeps things running smoothly here, thank you for all you do! And to the amazingly friendly, generous, funny, knowledgeable, helpful, interesting and caring people who fill this forum, thank you! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Yup I too love this community great people

1 Like

I havent encouterd anyone here i dont like !

2 Likes

Neither have I! And if someone who hasn’t posted much isn’t very nice about something, everyone always sticks up for the person who they were rude to! The person who was rude learns quickly it is not accepted here.

5 Likes

Thank you all!!

6 Likes

It’s nice too cuddle up with you all and form a big bunch off love and what not but. But it has to be said. You’ll a bunch off enablers you. Since I have been here my wife started looking at me funny, with one eye twitching, my kids toes are sticking out their shoes and the mailman got upgrade to a fourteen wheeler waking us all up to freaking urly.

Love you guys

7 Likes