Thanks euro flavors, cheap samplers 👍

Had a glitch on my order, resolved with service I’ve be come accustomed to with flavor manufacturers and vendors, still deserves a thanks!

They’ve got piles of flavorings in a sample pack, 5 x 4oz bottles for $22, that’s sure a good price, they’re American blend flavors are one of the first hits for me way back, if you liked gold then you will like blue. The rose and Jasmine Tea are so vapable, they got these tuned for ecigs even if you’d never think to buy a rose or Jasmine, the blueberry is about the best fit I’ve found, up with VT blueberry types, it’s not stellar but I think I Have a blueberry blindness. The yellow mango is damn good, blue Raz, oriental black, cigar Dominican some nice flavorings that really work for me but I see so little about euro these days, so cheers

7 Likes

Nice of you to shout them out. I have a few of them but I’ve only broken the seal on the Tobacco Vanilla Custard. It’s delicious :yum:

4 Likes

Holly Molly, they’re local to me!

7 Likes

Are they really 4oz samples? Do you have to be registered for wholesale?

4 Likes

No registration, I did have trouble with the site in past, the drop downs on some flavors didn’t work no matter the mobile browser and mode I used, a windows pc fixed it, now it seems fine, another time the shipping said it didn’t deliver so I had to email and have them invoice it to me, seems fine now, damn shame bc doesn’t stock euro… But seriously 4oz bottles for so cheap and they’ve got some really good stuff, I tried to start with the agreed bangers but as I’ve gone on I feel like they built these for ecigs or my taste Buds personally lol its really working for me so I’m gonna get in to a few more 5 packs, nice to order a flavor and not have to return to buy a big bottle of those I love

Now I’m stoked for tobacco vanilla custard!

3 Likes

I loaded three sample selections into the shopping cart. When I went to the cart to review my selections there is no way to see the individual flavors in a selection, it just showed three sampler packs. When I try to remove them them using the ‘x’, they didn’t go away. I tried setting the quantities to zero and that didn’t work. I tried the above again making sure I hit the update cart button, that didn’t work either. I finally was able to set quantity to zero for one item, then hit update cart and it removed the one item. I then repeated that twice to empty the cart. It’s a Wonky website for sure using an Android phone with Chrome browser.
I was left Wondering if we can buy multiple different samplers in a single transaction?

I also see that when I select a non-sample regular flavor item, the drop-down to view additional sizes doesn’t work. For any flavor I only see 30ml bottle and price for 30ml bottle. The 4 oz bottle via sampler is only about 60¢ more than a 30ml bottle. It’s a hell of a deal.

I will try a few different browsers on my phone to see if I get better behavior. Probably Microsoft Edge.

4 Likes

I love their sweet watermelon, nice to see them at that price.

5 Likes

What else of Euroflavors are good?

3 Likes

That is 110 miles from my house, i may try them out :+1::+1:

4 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of good things about the EF tobacco’s. Unfortunately I live in Europe.
The name is a little misleading since they are not for sale in Europe :smirk:

5 Likes

What does this mean?

2 Likes

Yes you can buy multiple sample packs, I got one with only 2 flavors, 3 bottles of blue and 2 gold

I tried chromium, it just won’t work, had to use windows pc, or send a list and he’ll invoice you the items with checkout all set to go, but kinda hard as you can’t even access the different sizes to se pricing. Yes I had to keep track of 2hats in a sampler, as it 9nly says “sampler” at checkout, but the info is all there, just wonky, I ingaine small company without ton of resource to put on the site. I warn you after you fill a cart you may see no shipping available, it’s another bug I had to delete a bottle of Amsterdam to see shipping, or just email the list and hell take care of it all just send you a checkout link all set, it sucks but pretty good price on some unique flavors

American blend is their tobacco, that was the first banger I remember from years back, American blend gold, they also have blue, black and silver, all are good except silver is just kinda gold light

5 Likes

It says “the flavors we provide are all manufactured in Europe”, and mentions “our German facility”. It also says they are available worldwide.

6 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo There is no mention of a storefront in Houston and the address is a guys apartment. You might still be able to visit, I call first :laughing:

EDIT: The storefront is an Ice Cream store according to the map. The address to an apartment was what i saw upon signing up for the newsletter.

5 Likes

Yes dear, I’ve read all of that years ago. The beautiful strawberries from Amsterdam etc.
Never found a EU seller that had it. IIRC I even asked Chef’s if they could stock it.
I never got a reply.
They want to sell it all over the world, but so far they haven’t succeeded yet.

6 Likes

Lol this is getting juicy… German facility, Texas apartments, Amsterdam strawberries

Oh but the Amsterdam flavoring is actually interesting, like flv basil and Yakima hops kinda,ot really probably not that interesting if youce got reggae night or terpenes but I liked it as a weirdo accent note to hide in there

I found them at nic river way back and have only placed a few orders, they were good to me, and have some interesting flavors for cheap, I was just saying thanks here and to EuroFlavors

6 Likes

I emailed them because they would be like 30min from my house. If they have a storefront where they sell flavors I’ll definitely be paying them a visit.

6 Likes

Lmao, about to blow this guy’s spot up, it’d just be nice to keep as many of these ecig flavors open as long as possible imo

All tobaccos they do work really good for me, American blend gold was the most popular, if that’s good for you the blue will be, and black is good, strong and different

The modified virginia is great, oriental black is good, cigar Dominican / cigar Cuba is great, omg I forgot about pipe tobacco, it was the first Cavendish /French pipe style I found that really worked, it’s awesome, but I did smoke quite a few pipes, I had that as an adv for quite a long while

The blue razz is good, yellow mango great, armarena cherry is great for a cherry, I just got the Jasmine Tea, it’s really nice, not too floral, and the blueberry works for me too

5 Likes

Don’t think I’ll be ordering from them

3 Likes

Well apparently they do not have storefront and they don’t ship to my zip code (across town) but they will do (will call customer pickup) so I guess I’ll get a couple of flavors to try whenever I find time to drive over there.

6 Likes