The Advken Twirl RDA review and Giveaway by Dan the Man

I vape lower watts usually 44 but I know with this I’m going to have to drop it even lower like 30 I’m thinking?

2 Likes

huh??? no… you can stay where you enjoy vaping…

3 Likes

Ya, maybe even lower, depending on how tight you put the airflow. I believe you mean the Etna right?

With my MTL set ups at .4 Ohms I would be around 13 to 18 watts depending on airflow restriction. I can take it to 30 if I go wide open but I don’t do that because I have the Nic. level way up.

2 Likes

I’m in for a chance to win.

3 Likes

@hawkwind5usa Love the name BTW @anon84779643 @Lostmarbles @SmilingOgre (I’m not sure if you are in) @fidalgo_vapes @SessionDrummer

I will be rolling the Dice in a couple of hours so if I missed you and you want in, tag me and if I tagged you and you don’t want in then let me know. It would always make a good Christmas present either way.

3 Likes

Thanks for asking but I’ll pass. I’m in the process of boxing up what I don’t use. Gettin cluttered in the DogHouse.

4 Likes

ya, I just did that too, but the guy that wanted the rest of it backed out after the thread was closed so now I still have some of it. Like those pods…

3 Likes

I appreciate the offer but I’ll pass… Ty

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man… I am still in… and let me know what you have left over from the other thread too… I have no issues sending you funds…

I think we need a good catagory for buy sell trade too (@Sprkslfly ?? )

I have a few things I would like to see go to a new home, or if I can sell a few things, cool!

3 Likes

We have a Trade section :wink:
It’s a subsection under General.

It’s been used for all of the above.

3 Likes

I forget!!! :stuck_out_tongue: too much going on today… rather be all snuggly and vaping my brains back :wink:

4 Likes

If you’re still rollin’, I’m in.

Thanks for the chance!

3 Likes

Sorry, everybody, I fell asleep quite early. I know a lot of people love halloween but it’s not my thing and I bow out rather early.

The Die have been cast and @Lostmarbles has it in the bag. I will message you shortly

6 Likes

Congrats!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Woo hoo! Thank you sir!

You know, it’s funny but the only time I ever win anything, it’s always here.
Must be my lucky place.

5 Likes