The Advken Twirl RDA review and Giveaway by Dan the Man

My Friends; This is actually a decent RDA that deserves more love than it got from the Big Boys and Girls. Even though I like it I am still giving it away. The rules are; everybody that comments is in unless otherwise stipulated. Oh ya, whoever wins pays to ship via PayPal

https://www.healthcabin.net/advken-twirl-rda-p/20048.html

12 Likes

Yet ANOTHER great one @Dan_the_Man. OK, DOES the Darth Vader cap push it over the edge ?? Ummm, YES !!!

Great review, and love the focus on what MATTERS to vapers. Extra time spent diving down, good vid focus, and info.

3 Likes

I’m not entering the competition, just saying thanks for the review. Not really my type of RDA although I like a top airflow :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:thinking::joy::grin::grin::grin:
Thank you, kind sir.

I have been meaning to do that for a while now. I finally remembered. Now I just have to always remember.

@anon28032772 I thought that too but it grew on me and I was quite impressed with the flavor. I just don’t like being limited on build space.

5 Likes

Exactly my thoughts :wink:

5 Likes

Likewise, not entering the comp, but wanted to say nice job

Nice inside look at another release, and $10 ain’t bad! =) Might I suggest a link to that deal in your first post? :wink:

6 Likes

I’ll try it again but I couldn’t get a link to the RDA to work. Not sure why but yes, good idea.

Huh, I guess it worked that time. Maybe, I can get it to work on you tube now.

5 Likes

That is a sweet rda… I like the posts on it, and check out those screws, Dan…
The Force is strong with this one. :crazy_face:

I will enter… I has shipping funds :wink:

5 Likes

No links allowed for vape products on You Tube

6 Likes

Didn’t even know this RDA existed but will make sure and add one to my cart if I go shopping at HC, for $10 I am in :grin:

Thanks for the review, you have definitely sparked my interest :+1:

4 Likes

I got it to work. Maybe my channel is too small? They are idiots though (youtube). I came across a platform called “vapetube” the other day. It’s not very big but it’s a good idea.

5 Likes

Great review! Loved the content. Please accept this as from a friend, but you need to do something with the audio volume changes. The music came on and everybody and everything ran out of the room.

5 Likes

:rofl: Oh My Gosh, If I knew how to fix it I would. I thought about putting a warning but I forgot and… Ya, I forgot. Please accept my apologies. You are right. I need to do something about that and thank you for mentioning it. I truly appreciate the constructive criticism.

@mjag who knows maybe you will win the contest. You are in right? I don’t think that sale is part of the Halloween sale but I can do the drawing on Wed. and that would give people a chance to grab it if they don’t win.

4 Likes

Oh wait, not in the contest, much more deserving people than me…phew, thanks for reminding me :wink:

5 Likes

I liked the posts and screws too. I didn’t mention it but this would be a great squonking RDA just for the fact that higher ohm builds work really well in this one.

4 Likes

Another great and useful review. Love the Emperor Palpatine hoodie!

4 Likes

Not entering but love the video. Ordered a low priced MTL RDA to see if it works for me because I can’t do the big boy/girl ones. I actually paid more for the shipping on the one I bought than the RDA itself LOL

4 Likes

So wich one did you buy and why MTL and why not join the giveaway? Just curious is all and thank you for the Sub. It means a lot, for reals.

4 Likes

Hiya Dan! I went with Etna MTL because I had a Vandy Vape RDA that killed me … too much and honestly that’s about all I know on that. I don’t like coughing my head off but I do like testing flavors and not having to change out coils so (fingers crossed) hope this works. And I did go for the cheapest one I could find in case I find I don’t like the MTL rda either

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man…
what are those super small rda’s… fasttech used to have them and if I believe…
they were for the kamry adjustable tube mods… that could extend…
I think she needs a tiny one lololo (No… they are bad to build on the deck, and the coil takes lots of practice) but that thought just hit me… those were the smallest…

the most easier one I liked was the ig - L rda’s… but you need to make the air holes a touch larger… those were the best tasting and its the longest lasting rda I own… I hate to part with mine… but IF i find some more… I might pick them up and enlarge air holes… will look around.

3 Likes