The aromamizer plus rdta prevent juice spit on mod

Okey session drummer:) what is wheeping?

2 Likes

slight leaking

1 Like

How low can i go whitout leaking is 70vg 30pg good?

1 Like

Can i go vertikal on my aromamizer plus rdta? Is it better flavor?

2 Likes

that depends. typically your wicking controls leaking = not enough, whatever that may be. but its not all that simple, many factors.

2 Likes

Weeping is when you’re mix starts leaking through the holes of the air intake. It happens when a Steam crave tank is over filled. In the instructions it tells you to fully open the juice adjustment control and turn upside down to empty the lower chamber(coil & wicking). Close the flow adjustments and return to upright. Remove filling cap and fill and replace cap. I open the flow adjustment half way. I guess it’s a liquid seeks it’s own level kind of thing to keep it from flooding. It leaves about a 1/4" space under the fill cap.

3 Likes

ok. mine is built and working. waiting for it to sort itself out.

2 Likes

well. its not leaking = YEAY !!! but flavor is crap, nonexistent. tastes like cotton, and i used rayon.

3 Likes

@min0

https://www.everzon.com/steam-crave-aromamizer-plus-replacement-deck.html

1 Like

@jinx_d if you’re saying Flavor is non-existent from a SteamCrave, somethings off.

1 Like

yeah. but what. i wish i knew a local experienced vaper that could help me troubleshoot first hand. idk if its me, my stuff, or both. i’m thinking about mixing a small bottle of 40/60 pg/vg and see what happens.

2 Likes

@jinx_d, ok I never use rayon, and can’t compare my results with cotton vs. yours. Do you have any cotton to use, so we can rule that out ? What exact coils are you using, and wattage. Can you take pics of your exact setup, so we can see where the coils are in relation to the airflow (makes a big difference), spacing, wicking, etc. ?

2 Likes

you should try rayon, its more neutral than cotton, at least initially.
i have cotton, doesn’t make a difference in other atty’s.

2 core sfc’s. pics soon.

small bottle of 40/60 is made.

2 Likes

1 Like

oh. i started around 90w. i kicked it up to 150w and it was hitting better, but not much flavor. as a comparison , i am using the same juice that i am using in a Recurve single that i can taste.

2 Likes

You a tobacco/NET enthusiast? I also enjoy a hybrid tobacco. One of my favorite RY4s was a NET with natural vanilla and caramel flavoring from naturally-extracted-tobacco.com
He doesn’t name the 3 varietals in this but it sure hit the spot for me.

https://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/product-p/try4.htm

You have any bacco recipes to share? I don’t have much but willing to share what I’ve got.

4 Likes

i just started using my 40/60. i may be on to something here.

2 Likes

@min0, it depends on who you talk to. I call LEAKING, somethings that’s pretty easy to see, and at a fair amount. Weeping on the other hand it much less, and much slower.

2 Likes

For DIY I’m a noob and only have one or two of my own tobacco recipes but really they are just first try ideas and nothing special about that. Since I’ve been DIY, I’ve been playing with everything other than tobacco.

Before DIY, I bought all my juice from a local shop that only sold their own recipes, pre-made. They had a menu of about 70 to 90 recipes. I liked some but found the only one I would never burnout on was there “Cowboy” tobacco. It was my daily. When I had a different recipe from them that I got sick of or just didn’t like, I mixed it with the Cowboy and it had a new life. I don’t think I ever ruined anything from combining with Cowboy. Only improved. That is actually how I got into DIY. I was mixing my store bought juices for a long time, then I stumbled onto ELR.

Cowboy, Cowboy light, and RY4 were the only tobacco flavors they sold. Since DIY I have bought Western, Virginia, Bold Burley, and Desert. I have never sampled or made any NET(yet)

3 Likes

I’ve never made a NET but used to do the same thing as you. I would add a NET I bought to a mix I made and it was great. It was a custard recipe with some cinnamon in it and the NET made it pop. Together with the cinnamon it gave me a nice throat hit. I make some mixes with tobacco flavors. There’s a nice and easy and popular one by Fear called Cardinal. I just ordered the 2 FLV flavors today so I can make it.

3 Likes