The aromamizer plus rdta prevent juice spit on mod

Hi guys i just wonder if you noticed this small issue with the aromamizer plus rdta that juice is spiting out from airflowholes but very little amounts but when you have vaped som hours you must take little paper and wipe it off thats what i do btw.sure this is not a big issue but i wanna hear what you do and how you wick and so on.and i just wanna say that iam no begginer i have vaped for 5years and used rdas and rdtas just wanna know if you noticed this thing:)

5 Likes

I use the Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus pretty much exclusively. And have little to no issue with dampness around my base or air intake ports. You may be experiencing a wicking issue.

5 Likes

Okey mark thats intresting to hear how long you cut your leads on the cotton?

4 Likes

I use the base as a guide for measuring. Then cut even to the outside edge of the deck base. Fluff and tuck.

1 Like

When I buy new Atomizer the first thing I do is replace the O-rings with the spares that they give you, and save the old ones as the new spares. Every Aromamizera Plus that I have bought will leak from the air-ring. When replaced with new, it stays dry as a bone.

4 Likes

Ooh very intresting wich o rings should i switch ?

3 Likes

I change the ones on airflow then now its done bro

2 Likes

2 Likes

I thinks this rdta is a little bit tricky to wick its easy to get dry hits.you must have the exacly right amount cotton in the holes and dont pish down the cotton leads to far down in the holes then its plugged but you can send me some pictures how you wick your aromamizer plus

2 Likes

subscribing. i have a PLUS, quit using it cause i couldn’t get it right. i was new at the time and didn’t put much effort into it.

2 Likes

Now i changed all o-rings on the rdta it seems to be very nice and tight all over.one question can i get new o rings? Do they sell spare parts and o-rings somewhere?

2 Likes

they used to. go to their www.

2 Likes

Sorry for the late response @min0, but you’ve already received great advice. I’ve never had any issues with my plusses spitting out juice, but sometimes I get some residue, perhaps from the combustion lol, not sure. As mentioned, some of the SC’s can be trickier than others, in regards to getting the wicking right. I don’t know if it would be possible to keep the outside COMPLETELY clean, given all the sizzle, pop, and flavor going on.

I’d never tried immediately replacing the o-rings like @JiM210 suggested, but it sounds interesting.

Sadly many others are in the same boat. It’s a shame because the payout if dense, super flavor, once you dial it in.

2 Likes

yeah. i need to get it back out. if for nothing else the coolness factor.
i also have the smaller one.

2 Likes

Thanks for all answers guys

2 Likes

Okey bro put in a coils in it i can send you a video how to wick

2 Likes

Well shout out, if you’re having issues. I have soo many different versions of SteamCraves, I sometimes forget which one, wicks WHICH way, etc. The general rule, even all the way back to my Version 1’s is to never PACK the deck. Too much cotton can most often lead to dry hits, but not always. Too little (duh), can sometimes lead to weeping.

The one thing I can’t stress ENOUGH, is whatever version, whatever model, whenever you are filling, SHUT OFF the juiceflow and airflow (if applicable), as many will POUR juice out, if you fill them with flow controls on.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aa exacly if you watch mike vapes video on aromamizer plus rdta he packs to much cotton say if you agree with me?.its like what you say i try to have pretty light in the holes so its airy

2 Likes

Btw i think the aromamizer plus rdta is little cold i like the vape more close and hot how high wattage you vape on this rdta guys?

2 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! … oh wait, you meant vapes :laughing:

ima dig it out today and clean it.

2 Likes