The B.S. with FDA is already taking its toll

my pleasure :thumbsup:

I live in a very rural community and our postmaster knows I receive and send out vape related items.

Recently (about 2 months now) every time I send a package she asks me if there are batteries of any kind in the box. I asked her one day why and she said because they need to be handled differently. I never ship batteries so I did not ask for more detail. I still receive batteries in the mail without issue but they also come from a US seller on EBay.

1 Like

My understanding is that batteries are supposed to be routed through land transport rather than air now.

2 Likes

Last week I had to go to the post office to send off mail (for my wifeā€™s business), the two times I went the papers were in standard letter folders. Both times the clerks asked me if there were batteries or liquids in them. I asked her if it looked like batteries or liquids could be in them (both times). Both times they stated they were required to ask everyone the same thing.

2 Likes

I ordered these from FastTech on April 26 with no problem but Aspire didnā€™t show up any where.
Triton Styled Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer Triton, SS + Glass, Black, Triton 2 Styled Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer Triton 2, SS + Glass, Silver - B. Both clonesā€¦Also had several other orders maybe before the change.Idkā€¦
I also used PayPal an no problem with them.
Hope this helps

2 Likes

I bought genuine Aspire products from Efun using paypal with no problem whatsoever. Got them 8 days after ordering.

2 Likes

Just Fasttech selling Aspire to cheap. So no PP for Aspire on FT.

1 Like

Thank you Spatchka, that makes complete sense now. It seemed odd that only the Aspire items were causing any issues with my transaction. I donā€™t use bitcoin and I even wrote them to ask how to buy gift certificates (FT) and they couldnā€™t understand what I was asking & I never did get an answer. The search function yielded NOTHING, so apparently you cannot purchase gift certs thereā€¦ odd. Thanks again for the clarification!

2 Likes

Very odd, whenever you get a refund from them and you opt for store credit, they give you a number and that number is your gift certificate. They should at least know what youā€™re talking about when you ask about it. I found the info on the certificate in a discussion about Aspire with a link provided and Iā€™ve just clicked on it, but it only takes me to my account and shows me the two certificates Iā€™ve had in the past for refunds. No other hits. Weird. I suppose youā€™ve got to order something you donā€™t want, cancel after youā€™ve paid, ask for store credit as a refund and then get an Aspire product instead. Thatā€™s the long way around method, it should be easier than that :grinning:

1 Like

It is a rather circuitous route to buy Aspire - I guess Iā€™ll just pay more elsewhere & only get what I can get at FastTech from now on. Ohā€¦ I finally got an answer yesterday from their ā€˜fastā€™ support saying that only ā€œPriority Customersā€ can purchase gift certificates. No explanation what that entails & I just filed it in my ā€œI donā€™t careā€ folder & went on about my evening. Gheesh.

2 Likes

??? WTF! :smirk:

1 Like

WTF indeed, right? :slight_smile:

1 Like