The best raspberry concentate

Razzleberry (FW)
If looking for a candy like, It’s great with other raspberries, strawberries & even blueberries. I used it at 1% to make fruits pop, however according to my taste 1% has become I’ve noticed even to much as an Enhancer for me. Too much and it’ll take over. Notes have suggested by some not to add to a fruit vape, I disagree !! It just adds that extra kick to other berries. Adding to Raspberries especially is amazing. Might try adding it to your Raspberry (TPA) @ low % you may find a very appealing taste for it. But just IMPO here’s some notes

5 Likes

Some say that about INW Strawberry Shisha too, opinions and palates vary hugely but I’m glad you found one that works.
So far I have only played with INW and TPA and neither really suits me, they lack authenticity. From my very limited experience, I started to think that it’s something like cherry, chocolate or coffee… really hard to master. FA and MF are next on the list to try though.

Damned, a raspberry milkshake or smoothie vape sounds so good right now :smiley:

3 Likes

That is one, actually the next one, on my list to get. I’ve not been disappointed by MF yet, out of the 10 I have tried. I would love to have a few raspberry recipes in the rotation but none of the raspberries I have tried have been anything but putrid to me.

3 Likes

I use (PUR) raspberry, only one I can tolerate so far, but haven’t tried the MF.

Raspberry seems to be yet another flavor, that to me personally, doesn’t translate well when it comes to vaping.

4 Likes

I’ve sadly found that too. While I have not tried them all, in fact just three, all are synthetic. Since I have already found MF’s natural extractions very authentic, and since @SthrnMixer is known to be a very valid source of reliable info, I’m feeling pretty good about it.

6 Likes

I really like raspberry inw and wild raspberry mf. I typically add a touch of fa when mixing with either of them.

5 Likes

Where do you get this medicine flower wild raspberry from

1 Like

What does PUR stand for?

I’ve been let down by a couple. Pineapple and Tropical Fruit come to mind. However, MF WIld Raspberry is special IMO. I think @Pro_Vapes could shed more light and offer better suggested usage percentages and pairings than I.

Not sure if this helps, but it’s available on Amazon.

Purilum. Available on the Nicotine River website.

4 Likes

gotta agree with that statement , But the OP is just starting out I think? So this might be the best (cheapest) way of getting a taste of the MF Wild Raspberry:…and a few others.

…supposing they ever come back into stock, that is! (they are taking their boody time to restock, but they did promise)

Oh! *nod to that other thread * the Botanic Elixir come in plastic bottles, mind, unlike the pure MF.

3 Likes

I like purilums sour raspberry candy. Also still like tfa sweet raspberry once in a while

3 Likes

Based on your response in the MF thread, I may be ok with MF Wild Raspberry. I can not tolerate to be in the same room with TFA Sweet Raspberry. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

MF Wild Rasp is my go to for razz. Like with most MF Extracts I started mixing this one a about 1%. I’ve been backing down my usage %s as of late and I’ve found this one to be good at 1 or 2 drops per 15mls.

6 Likes

As have I. Caramel and Raspberry in particular so far.

I do agree with SthrnMixer though in that MF Wild Raspberry is a standout, and holds its own.

I also agree with NChris that FA raspberry and INW raspberry (molina) are also “still on the table” as options (so far).

I’ve definitely ruled out MF raspberry and Purilum raspberry (good flavor, but requires 8% SF to be ‘useful’, which is a fail for my needs).

I still have several more to try before I have any “final” conclusions though.

3 Likes

Raspberry INW but use under a percent, it’s strong

1 Like

I am not a fan of MF but the wild raspberry is for sure my favorite.

5 Likes

Yeah, im sure you’ll be good with it. I think im literally the only person who doesnt like it. Maybe its just a phase my palates going through

3 Likes

Raspberry (Malina Koncentrat) - Inawera Flavours

Raspberry - Inawera Flavours

2 different Raspberries, myself Malina is strong .50 and under for mixing, reg. Raspberry you can take that up to 1.25 % in a mix, and higher, I would not see a problem with that. Both very good just used at different %. I just made Recipe with this, and turned out great.

3 Likes

As for me, this is one of my tops out of all of them I have, and I have just about every RB. This is also a highly concentrated flavor, where .2-.4% is easily recognizable in a mix. Funny enough, the MF Wild Raspberry I have now, is almost 2 years old and I find it easier to work with lol. I can go 1-2% without it taking over a mix :rofl:

Of course this isn’t the ideal situation, but all my other MF flavors all but lost their flavor at this age

@Tara9, you will find out, as these fine members have pointed out, that there really isn’t any “best” when it comes to a particular flavor. You could have 12 people all taste 1 flavor, and you will get 12 completely different takes on it, ranging from like, to dislike. Unfortunately the only way you will find what works for you, is through trial and error. It can be grueling (and expensive) but in the long run, you will be left with a collection of flavors that you love

10 Likes

This is something I have yet to experience. Then again I don’t know if any of mine is 2 years old yet… Maybe my lemon and orange are my oldest bottles, but I haven’t noticed any changes yet.

6 Likes