The Best Recipe

Hi all forum members.

The question is simpel.

What is the best recipe u have tested on this forum?
U not allow too take ur own, just recipe u have tested from other people.
I`m abit new into this, and i have tested only about 25.

Regard

2Fargone

1 Like

Darren Cole’s Dinner Lady Lemon Tart Remix. I make 240ml at a time and already on my 3rd bottle since December.

7 Likes

Ken’s Strawnana Custard is one I make a lot of

4 Likes

This?: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/102758/Strawnana%20Custard

3 Likes

Snow Fuji/Buhar Odasi
I think this may be the only recipe I ever made exactly the same as the original mixer.

2 Likes

Yes man, that’s the single most greatest recipe that I’ve made from this site. I mix 500 mls of it at a time

2 Likes

Thx, can u all plz make link :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Alisa loopy cereal v2 is one i always make and im sure you have tried her Bust a nut original one , while thats not for me i think everyone should at least try it

5 Likes

Thx, this look good, but i only have halt off the flavores :)…maybe i need too by some more.

1 Like

My favs right now

Grape Bubblegum

Ingredient %
Bubblegum (TPA) 10
Grape Candy (TPA) 8
Super Sweet (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 19.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Gooey Butter Cake

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (FW) 3
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 4
Dulce de Leche (TPA) 2
Golden Butter (CAP) 3
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 20%

Double strawberry milkshake

Ingredient %
Cream (Milky Undertone) (OOO) 3
Milk Condensed (FA) 0.25
Strawberry (VG) (Real Flavors) 5
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 4
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 3

Flavor total: 15.25%

5 Likes
6 Likes

Maybe u guys wondering what off the 25 recipe i have tested i like best soo fare

This: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1488534/INTERNAL%20LEAK%20OF%20CUTWOOK%20UNICORN%20MILK

And this: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/221927/Bearded%20Smooth%2005%20%28V2%29BEST%20Beard%2005%20Out%20there!

I guess all the nubiis going fore rating off recipe at the start her :grinning:

Sorry my Engelish is not perfect, i`m from Norway

7 Likes

If you like the cuttwood recipe, you will love the double strawberry milkshake.:):grinning:

1 Like

Yes i think i will like that recipe, dont have all flavores too make it now, i want too wait and see whats comes up here, and then order more flavores. (have about 45)
I abit new into this, and also want too test out recipe and flavores i dont have yet, like lemon and orange flavor.

5 Likes

Welcome to the ELR family. Enjoy your journey.

5 Likes

Haha! I see that you have already begun your journey down the rabbit hole my friend! It is deep, but it is awesome! Before you know it you will have over 300 flavors and wanting more because you still won’t have them all to make every recipe that looks tasty!

6 Likes

I could name about 9 or 10 I consider really good, but here’s one I find myself making a lot.
I’ve made a few of Arnie’s recipes but this one works so well for my high-VG style with it’s big flavor. It tastes just like the name says.

Arnie's Glazed Bavarian Cream Donut

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 4
French Vanilla Creme (TPA) 3
Frosted Donut (TPA) 5
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 5
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 20%

I will add that I usually only go 2% on the sweetener rather than the 3% he’s got here.

5 Likes

Yes i guess u have correct in that tbt127 :grinning: But i also look what i spent in smoke, and i tell u Norway most be the most expensiv contry in the world, when it comes too that, close too 14 dollar fore 20 sig. :open_mouth:
Soo fore me its saving hahaha

5 Likes

For sure the $14 (usd?) up in smoke is a significant amount here in Au it is $33 for a 30 pack.

1 Like

Yes its USD…33 AUD is 600 sig…whats that 60 sig. in Norway?..soo its 10 times more expensiv :face_with_raised_eyebrow: