The best service I have ever received!

I ordered a lemo 2 from Vapor Beast on Thurday afternoon and received it Monday. I was was so excited to get my first rebuildable until tragedy struck. I broke the glass aaaaaaahhh. I called Vapor Beast to see if they sold glass for it. As soon as they heard I hadn’t even put juice in it yet they offered to send me a new tank. I was awe struck. Nobody does things like that anymore, or so I thought. I am always a little apprehensive ordering from a company I haven’t used before but they have the best prices bar none and have definitely earned a valued customer for life. Anyone with similar stories feel free to let me know we may end up with a good list here.

8 Likes

That’s really awesome. Man, there’s something to be said for good customer service. In this market, it really sets apart the decent vendors from the awesome ones. I had a guy that was tops in customer service and stuck with him for years until I started needing things he didn’t carry. His prices were awful but he was amazing.

Of the recent places for DIY, OSDIY sent a couple goody bags with candy, some pipettes, and some pairs of gloves which was really cool. Heartland shipped me a whole liter of PG when I told them that mine leaked a little and asked if it was still okay to use. The reply was “No worries, we sent another one.” I didn’t even have to ask, which was really cool. BCV gave me store credit for the bottle of Joy (FA) that leaked on the way to me since they’d sold out of it. I wouldn’t hesitate to use any of those vendors again. CatHouse has a pretty strong presence here, and that’s always appreciated. I haven’t ordered from there yet, but others have and seem to have had good experiences. ECX is decent, but not anything super special.

For hardware, I haven’t come across anything super awesome yet. I love Fasttech. I wish they carried everything. I had a horrible experience with elev8vape and will not shop there again, which is unfortunate since they have some of the best prices I’ve seen. MFS jacks up their prices too much, but you can sometimes catch a killer sale that puts the prices below other places. I’ll have to check out Vapor Beast. :smile:

3 Likes

Vapor Beast is the best. I have tons of bumper stickers from them (if you’ve bought from them you know what I mean). Now I’m starting to collect the free Unicorn bottles they have been sending out with orders. I’ve dealt with their customer service and they are awesome. Telephone call backs, emails…they’re on it.

1 Like

I forgot to mention the unicorn bottles. :blush:

both of these websites have been good to me. Prices aren’t great, but OK. The customer service on both are outstanding IMO. Check them out if you’re curious.

evape.us
rockbottomvapes.com

2 Likes

My BCV order leaked out too on my FA Tahiti lime uhh I should of told them. But hey I have plenty left so i figured oh well. That’s nice they hooked you up ! But it’s something they need to work on with their FA bottles.

1 Like

I think it was @Josephine_van_Rijn who was saying that FA is supposed to be changing their bottle since this is common. Here’s hoping it happens quickly. Leaky bottles of FA suck more than a leaked bottle of FW or TPA since they’re so dang expensive. If it had just been a little I wouldn’t have worried too much, but there was at least 1 ml missing if not more.

1 Like

They have and my last order had no leaks!

4 Likes

I had some 4 ml bottles from TPA that leaked a little one of the caps felt loose but luckily no harm no foul.

1 Like

I have a Sigelei 150 with an Atlantis 2 that I really like, but have been wanting an iStick so I dont always have to travel with extra batteries. I was so excited to find an Istick 50w at Vapor Beast for $35.99. Also have a shipment from ECX (which I think has the best prices for flavors)waiting at home guess I get to do some mixing tonight. :smiley:

1 Like

Ordered a Crown sub tank from Alluring Vapor received it on a Friday and it came with the wrong coils, and they shipped the correct coils to me on Saturday. Will be ordering from them again for sure.

My Istick 50w charging port broke with in 45 days of purchase and Hoosierecig .com sent me a new one. Great people.

Ordered a I sub G tank from My freedom smokes and the glass broke the second time I filled it, and they said sorry to hear that.

2 Likes

Hi gang…just wanted to give credit to 101vape.com and vapenutt.com I ordered these items last Friday and already here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love 101 vape. They have good sales quite often and I get all my items delivered very fast. I haven’t had any issues or reasons to speak with customer service and that suits me just fine.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Nice change of pace.

2 Likes