The Chess Club

Let’s play

You online?

Yes I invited you to a game with no response.

He kilt me

Well the first game was close… i thought I’ll lose on time, didn’t watch your timer.

You got me talking about vape the first game lol

You had it though. Pawn structure was on your side

Well, apparently i was very lucky. You’ve missed a win in move 16. This computer analysis keeps destroying my feel good games and shows me how lucky i was.

I didn’t go back and analyze yet. Game one?

Shit! The second game.

Yep, 2nd game. I didn’t analyze the 1st

Ugh! I was too busy trying to defend and you opened the door for me and I didn’t go in.

The end result was a nice fork. You were working the horses.

Bump.
There’s your new year’s resolution!
Play some chess.
Happy new year ELR!!

2 Likes

I’d be willing to play but I’m not that good either… be fun tho

I used to play chess with a kid in HS that was in the top 100 youth (15- 18) players in Idaho. SOB would start by handing me his queen and both rooks then beat the hell out of me. By the time I graduated he was only giving up the queen, I never did beat him but gave him a run for his money a few times :key:

2 Likes

Love it!

I wish the guy I played against would have given me a couple of pieces. He was a great player.

I’ve played against a guy once who didn’t even sit down with me. He did whatever he was doing, playing the piano, doing his taxes or whatever. I told him what i moved and he told me his move. Didn’t win a single game of course. I can’t imagine the board and the positions that well without looking at it.

1 Like