The effects of too much heat in your water baths

Now who needs to man up? LMAO!

4 Likes

holy fuck dude :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

So hereā€™s a funny one @GlycerinHack. I ordered some VG on ebay listed for use in eliquid a few days ago. The bottle arrived today, I opened it and it smelled like Suave Shampoo. It was sealed with a square piece of cellophane under the lid. Iā€™m not going to get them in any trouble with ebay or paypal as long as they refund my money. If anyone wants the sellers name, let me knowā€¦

If I hadnā€™t smelled it I would have been vaping Suave. Holy Cow.

2 Likes

I thought i was the only one with such good luck Its funny to me , but i am warped. It will make you check your stuff out. lol :sunglasses:

1 Like

It happened to me with a couple of bottles and you could taste something weird, I think the plastic seeped into it a bit

2 Likes

thatā€™s just screwed up I would post it!!! weā€™re here to help EVERYONE!!! they should be outed for trying to POISON people!!! please share out loud so no one gets hurt!!!

2 Likes

May I suggest you never, ever order any base liquids from people on Ebayā€¦ Please use www.HeartlandVapes.com for nicotine and www.essentialdepot.com for VG and PG. In the end you will be glad you didā€¦

4 Likes