The Good Dr

You are so funny in your own unknowing way!!! :wink: The Queen of Hype agreeing there’s too much hype. Oh, my.

2 Likes

two words: bite me! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

(I knew you would love that!!) but I have to get to work!!

1 Like

Yes. There is a Yang to every Yin you can find.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/covid-19-can-spread-through-talking-and-breathing/63-ca8db44e-f1d9-4a77-803b-51dc175ddff5

2 Likes

Of course their packed. If you don’t release the bodies to to the family their going to stack up. Mass graves? Cremation? How do give the family closure?

2 Likes

and what do you think the families will do with the bodies? we go back to the indian days and start burning by fires?? In a way I am glad my mom and dad are not around to see all of this. They did not release either to us until they were cremated. Cant cremate anyone if the incinerator is backed up. You have to have permission to cremate some one too…

1 Like

Doesn’t seem there are any takers for $6 an hour.

1 Like

Of course their not going to release the bodies to the families. We live in the land of lawyers.
Where I live the indegent are cremated all the time. If no one claimed the remains they are buried I mass graves. I found my mom after she died. Called the police and they did an investigation. They called the corinor to pick her up. The corinor wanted nothing to do with it. They didn’t want to do an autopsy.

1 Like
1 Like

check out this one too??

2 Likes
1 Like

Just dont tell anyome you had a good day, they will jump on you to make sure you dont enjoy the rest of your day. Hahaha. Stay safe.

3 Likes

Dr. Bergman has a good point!

1 Like

I think they both bring different merits to the table… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Smoky. My friend is a doc at Boston Medical Center. Last time I checked in she and her daughter (young adult) are okay. I don’t text her much because I know she’s busy and exhausted but I worry all the time. It’s just awful.

2 Likes

And he is live…

Talking on how this is effecting gigs and other things…

1 Like