The Goon RDA

I use goon clones daily - 1 on the desk and one for taste testing. both are in SS TC mode. I only ever drip thru the tip. 15 - 20 drips out of a fine tip dripper, then 8 or 10 vapes until the vapor gets weak and re-drip. I can count the times I have over-dripped the past 6 months and had it come out the air holes on one hand. That typically happened first time dripping it for the day and not vaping it first to see if it was ready to be dripped on.

1 Like

Dripping down the center takes some thought. I normally have an incendent once month. Once a week on my volicty v2 clone. And once a day on the tsunami geekvape that I have stopped using. Lol.

1 Like

I watched the reviews on this RDA. I want one. V2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5ADIBMEJ14

Fozzy I Drip exactly the same way, in fact when using short 30ml glass bottles, I fill the glass dropper just under halfway, and this is the exact amount I need to not overdrip. That Kindbright Unholy Style RDA looks neat, I have kinda wanted that one.

1 Like

Yep, I use glass drippers in the testing lab and you really can’t overdrip with those if the dual coil wicks are dry and you just squeeze the bulb. If you run a single coil in the goon over-dripping is real easy IME.

I had to give my tsunami away. Nothin’ but over-drips on that thing.

Never over drip when using an EZ Dripper, once you know how many times to squeeze for the particular RDA, you will never over drip. Great holder for the car too.
I highly recommend them, makes dripping so easy.
They just started selling a 30ml version too.

just checked out the ez dripper. seems cool. but why does it have a warning not to use diy juice?

1 Like

The Tsunami was such a pain, and I happened to get the one that leaked through the pin too (was seated off to the side). I really dislike that RDA. Not enough wick room.

No idea, very strange.
There is of course no difference between DIY and any other juice.
I use them with my DIY juice and have never had a problem.
There are certain acidic juices that have been known to crack atomizer tanks, but it’s very rare.
I guess they’re just tying to cover their arse.

1 Like

All bottom airflow RDAs are prone to leaking, that’s why I don’t really use them, even though they produce good flavor.

1 Like

ok guys and gals, one reason I bought this RDA is in fact for the reason that it is made in the U.S.A. Period people. I’m Canadian and I respect this. I lost my job of 26 years working for an American company that thought they could manufacture the same product in Mexico…ummm! Not! Well I’m out of a job at least I can support a New Jersey made product …the Goon. I will and always will support my American people and Canadian manufacturing because we do it right and do it right the first time … no bull shit. P.E.R.I.O.D. Do not settle for second best. Support your own people

2 Likes

This RDA IMO is a rock solid unit, no leaking , you can drip from top. I like to take lid off to paint cotton and coils, but that is just my personal preferances. Rock solid hard hitting RDa P.E.I.R.O.D!

2 Likes