The Heisenberg Clone is Here!

What can happen if i change de CAP flavour for the TFA, this would be my first diy E juice

gpa22 Iā€™m not very familiar with the stength of TFA flavors but I hear theyā€™re a bit better. Iā€™d go ahead and mix it the same and just use a couple drops less of each tfa flavorā€¦ then after a hot steep, give it a vape and see if you like it. If itā€™s weak, go ahead and add the rest of the drops you held out. My recipe is not exacting, by any means. Play with it all you like.

1 Like

Yeah, that was back when I first started mixingā€¦ its basically 20 drops (small drops) per ml. so if want .4 mils itā€™s about 8 drops.

Sorry, guizai, I was able to snake the original recipie and there is no star anise, there is no koolada and there is no menthol. Go figure.

Hey CM :slight_smile: I made up your Heisenberg clone the other day but I had forgotton the Spearmint though had ordered Eucalyptus & Mint so used that in itā€™s place.
A very nice juice but not Vampire Vapes Heisenberg.

Did I see a post somewhere where you said what was in the recipie - Red Grape???

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve seen the name Heisenberg since my early days of mixing, but have never tried it (it being one of those flavors overseas)ā€¦ whats the latest and greatest breakthrough on it?
whats its profile even? JuiceDB has some unusual descriptions, it seems like a split of half the people say its grape soda and etc and others are saying its anise.

What say you?
https://www.juicedb.com/juice/30269/heisenberg-by-vampire-vapes

1 Like

Whats the story for this? any update?

*Heisenberg has anise in it no dout about itā€¦therer are 2 makers alsoā€¦vampire vape an innevapeā€¦they both taste the same to meā€¦but innevape also makes a non mentholā€¦I also think there is a bit of Absinthe in itā€¦

the usa seller of it is https://www.eightvape.com/products/innevape-heisenberg-75ml they have it with an with out mint

i tried both versions of it at a vape convention in CTā€¦and they are both the same to meā€¦

1 Like

Doug Vernon

emhartain@aol.com

just emailed,

Does apple and spearmint play a part?

Vampire vapes heisenberg was the first ejuice i was wowed by many years ago in the days of vaping with a pen. I wouldnt liek it now but did try and clone it a while ago after stumbling by accident on a concentrate that is 100% definately in it in my opinion, sasami blue alien

1 Like

Not in mine,ā€¦ it was described as a blue raspberry snowcone with a ā€˜menthol finishā€™ or something to that effect, so I just combined some flavors that spoke that to me and got the recipe I use.

1 Like

Doug Vernon

emhartain@aol.com

1 Like

Email sent

1 Like

whats the email for? to buy it or have the recipe sent? is cloudmutilator the heisenburg owner? I donā€™t know the etiquette of what to ask.

3 Likes

Iā€™m unsureā€¦ I have to go look for it nowā€¦ Iā€™ll let you know.

ā€œIs cloudmutilator the heisenburg owner?ā€
Well, I made this particular recipe based on what I was told it tasted likeā€¦ so, this is MY version of it, but I hardly own itā€¦ anyone is free to take it, modify it, use it, share itā€¦ I donā€™t care. I was just playing around in my early days of vaping. :slight_smile:

Email was just looking for direct clarification on recipeā€¦ no red grape or blue alienā€¦ mostly capela and tasty puff flavors were all I had availableā€¦ I think this one is all capela if I remember correctly.

ā€œYeah, mint is a weird creatureā€¦ You can use decent amounts of it when you want a minty flavor, but I was trying to figure out how they got the ā€˜mentholā€™ flavor in thereā€¦ I wasnā€™t sure if menthol was achieved by some kind of mint or a blend of them or if its an actual flavor itself like Creme de Menthe and so forth so I thought about doublemint gum and the kind of cool that leaves in your mouth and decided to try just a drop of spearmintā€¦ one drop in 30ml and that fixed the whole recipe. The Green Apple I figured out myselfā€¦ The blueberry was easyā€¦ everybody uses blueberry, lolā€¦ I started messing around with different strengths and then realized that the apple was the deal not the blueberryā€¦ I mean, two combined equals more blue than green flavor, but dividing them up and giving the highest single individual concentration to the GA and then it was just sweetening it upā€¦ jelly candy does a good job and the blue raspberry cotton candy for the light, fluffy feel that this juice hasā€¦ kinda tastes like an over-sweet blue/white snowconeā€¦ with a kick.ā€

Excerpt from aboveā€¦ definitely green apple in my recipeā€¦ no grapeā€¦ and spearmint, not cool mintā€¦ big difference.