The Intake MTL RTA

14 Likes

Great review Dan. Not an MTL’er but interesting never-the-less. Personally, I think making it LHT was dumb, but that is just me I suppose.

5 Likes

@Ed133 Thank you!

Ya, I just couldn’t get it but I can get it if he did it for his peeps. (kinda). :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thx Dan. I’ve been wanting this RTA but just haven’t been in a shopping spree mood these days. Luckily I watched Mike’s vid so I knew about the reverse screws. Good to hear about the smooth AF, sounds nice.

4 Likes

Ya, it not a bad vape and like I said I really dig the air flow. I still have it in my rotation too and I am starting to see it in sales now. I think you will like it if you don’t mind the reverse thread.

3 Likes

I’ll just have to remember. Probably won’t and be cussing like you :laughing:

4 Likes

I received mine a few days ago yay!!! … :sob:

4 Likes

When they said it was a rebuildable tank , I didn’t realize they meant the f***ing glass as well! :rage:

4 Likes

Damn. Sorry to see that. I hope you could get a replacement.

4 Likes

Dude, that totally sucks!!! Please tell me they will take care of it.

4 Likes

Was ordered from FT - they are sending out replacement glass(es). Just unlucky with this order, it was damaged in transit. I have ordered well over 100 times from them with no damaged products. Quick response within a couple of hours, but of course will have to wait a couple of weeks for shipping :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, indeed @FastTech.com is the best Chinese company when it comes to customer support.

4 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about this. We will send the replacement for you asap. If there is any concerns, let us know in ticket, we will do our best to help.

Thank you for your support!

7 Likes

Replacement glass is on the way and should be here soon. Thank you Selina for the high standard of service that @FastTech.com has consistently provided to myself and so many others :+1: :heart:

6 Likes