The nasty word Chocolate

Chocolate seems to be a nasty word no one talks about very much, but a good chocolate vape is good every now and again, dose any one have a (good) chocolate recipe.

8 Likes

4 Likes

I love chocolate Vapes (as well as Coffee’s), I have a few…
Starting with my Favorite:

10 Likes

I still have about 40ml’s of original formulation Inawera milk chocolate, wondering if it is still good as it’s been a minute (several years) since I have mixed with it.

5 Likes

@anon44012888 haha, looking for a little different kind of chocolate :joy::joy:

4 Likes

that’s racist.

4 Likes

Thanks @Rocky02852 , I will have to make an order to make a couple of these
Once again you’ve come through

4 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo, @Rocky02852 just dropped a lot of heat here. The one that REALLY made me realize I DIDN’T hate chocolate, and NEEDED to get some Medicine Flower was …

@Pro_Vapes.

11 Likes

Agreed @SessionDrummer, that’s a GREAT Milk Chocolate base that I’ve used and adapted a lot :+1:

9 Likes

Very agreed @Rocky02852. My only hope is that @Pro_Vapes, would come back, and unleash some more of his utterly unequaled olfactory creations.

5 Likes

If you taste tootsie rolls with your chocolate flavors, adding a little bit of honey could turn it more chocolate-ish, IME.

10 Likes

Have this in my face now!

7 Likes

I will be trying thus one, thank you

3 Likes

Tuscan reserve ultimate FA is a good chocolate liqueur type when freshly mixed. After 2 weeks, the tobacco started to come out.

4 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo and if you can’t get your hands on MF Dark Chocolate right away @SessionDrummer turned me on to a couple of these choco flavors that worked well for me…Chocolate Mousse (VTA) and S’mores (SC)(WF).

I forgot…Dessert Chocolate (SSA) is also a good one.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info, Im still waiting to make a order ,I’ll see what ican find then

3 Likes

This is one of my all time favorites. A straight up 100% McD‘s chocolate milkshake. I add 0,5% WS-23 to give it that authentic milkshake feeling. RF is available in Canada.

Try it, you won’t be disappointed!

6 Likes

This one looks good

4 Likes