The NEW new Billet Box / Boro / Bridge thread

@JustDot_Sam before you shed shite loads of cash out on a bb they eat battery wraps for breakfast,when you have a leek there’s def going to be juice in your board condensation a bitch most of the time ,don’t leave your boro in the box when not using it,(it will leak ) if your still got £500 to blow look at the wicket or the hussar bxr or the klout. But now your next problem the bridges Facebook groups and £200 or more OR buy all of the above in clones and have enough dollar to buy juice for the next 3 years
That’s what I did and having a whole lot of fun the cheap way

4 Likes

Ooh thanks do you own a bb then? I’ve spoken to a lot of people and they said the same as what you have said about the leak… it’s slowly putting me off and with battery wraps I haven’t even put one on my batteries I’d probably mess them up

2 Likes

Sxk mod with a dna chip yep £70/£100 looks the same does the same the Cthulhu mod seems to be about the best at the main the more affordable bracket with none of the above problems I’ve not got one yet but they are 18650 not 21700 if that’s a problem all mine are18650 and I’ve no complaints

4 Likes

Send us a photo

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

That’s a nice kit dude! Are you in the Uk?

And does it take all the parts for a billet box?

3 Likes

Yep uk and I’ve had no problem with any miss fitting

4 Likes

What they called again sorry

And where do I order one from …
Also what is that boro tank that’s nice

2 Likes

Sxk billet box have google all the Chinese sites have them in all colours.are and the boro tank is must get the only non fake yacht vape atemporal and ambition mod panels

3 Likes

Are you on instagram? Could chat in there

Need some help of ordering one and parts

2 Likes

Ha ha I’m old don’t do those . pro vapes in the uk for the box ecigone and it’s Damn vape atemporal boro it’s more rdl not def not Mtl

3 Likes

If ya get stuck I’m always lurking around

3 Likes

Ok no problem could you send me a link where you ordered yours from

2 Likes

I’m never a Mtl … I have a vandy vape aio… and just want something a little bit better, something I can build on make it look good

2 Likes

Is this black mod plastic or metal?

3 Likes

All Ali there’s a pm on here somewhere see if you can find it

4 Likes

Yeah I’m just unsure we’re to order from

2 Likes

Disagree, the condensation is from use… Also, they have a washer and seal that prevents juice from going “in” the board. The only way you can get it to leak is if you crank down on the flush nut so hard you push down the pin that connects to the RBA which is pretty hard to do. SXK is cheaper to try, but if you don’t want to pay the premium for something to try it out, use someone’s authentic. SXK you could be either buying new boards or new units all together because they’re known to allow juice in.

If you’ve built your RBA right, you will not have condensation from having it sit idle though. Like I said, most designs have the airflow at the bottom of the boro and that’s where most will collect

2 Likes

Me likey @MisterSinner

4 Likes