The ol vapers tongue

Good Morning! I just woke up with some awesome vapers tongue! I really, really am not a fruit vape fan n if Ar all possible dont wanna go there…but I can’t taste my fav custard or grants vanilla custard - ole fredericksen. so i am screwed for the day i think…
any good bakeries anyone got floating around?
i made the cookie c butter by the way but it is
" Sleepy Steepin"

6 Likes

@ladycrooks. When I get the VT, I have to completely change up my flavor profile. That’s just me tho… Good luck!!

4 Likes

This happened to me the other day, so I mixed this up

5 Likes

@ladycrooks I’m just a novice but this is my go to for VT otherwise known as Zombie Tongue

6 Likes

@ladycrooks that always sucks. Hate them or not, sparkly fruits can break the tongue.

5 Likes

@ladycrooks my only fear is if you cream/bakery/custard, you’ll stay in the same boat. Do you have a single punchy/citrus/candy flavor you like, even as a solo ?

3 Likes

I like FA juicy s.b with mabye a kiwi would be alright. I really like wonderflavors sour watermelon candy or the pink burst kind hmmmmm now i shall do some sb kind…

4 Likes

Well watch out for the “Sours” if you’re tongue is burned out LOL, may not help. SB and Kiwi sounds JUST like what the doctor ordered.

3 Likes

Like SD said LadyC. Rup down 30/60mls of your favorite Fruity juice. Everything will be right as rain in a day or so.

I just came iff a VT sesh- and im pulling down a Vicious Vanilla mix- and it tastes AWESOME!! :blush:

5 Likes

Sometimes it is good to have a fruit and a dessert bakery to alternate with,there must be some type of tropical type fruit you like (something stronger than say BB or SBerry) Like Peach,pineapple,
Mango are all good for vapers tongue.Theres always Mint Menthol or Ice that pretty much refuses to Die :smile:

5 Likes

@ladycrooks, I am not a fan of fruity vapes either but I found that constantly vaping creams and custards soon led to vapers tongue, that was until I discovered that I enjoyed tropical flavours with my favourite being a nice Pina Colada or Pineapple Cream Pie. I found that although these are also quite creamy recipes the pineapple, mangoes etc with my favourite coconut reset my taste receptors but still gave me the creamy taste that I enjoy. Now I always have a tank of that by me and I rotate it with my custards and bakeries and no more VT. You could also try lemon recipes including lemon meringue pie etc because the sharpness of the lemon keeps those tastes buds awake just like the pineapples and mangoes do.

6 Likes

That reminds me, time to make my summer fruit mix.

5 Likes

I do the same @Lucas_James_Holden if I run across vapers :tongue: LOL I go for a nice creamy citrus vape, my fav is a Vape Train based Brazilian Lemonade, a punchy creamy lemonade with the strong punch of Persian lime. A little VT to cure the VT. :rofl:

6 Likes

That sounds very good apart from the lime part as it’s not a flavour that I like except in a real G&T with ice.:crazy_face:🫨

4 Likes