The pact act

Hey everyone; This whole Pact Act BS is coming and is here. Companies have already stopped sending to individuals.

If you want to know all about the pact act then go look it up because I just ain’t gonna put it here. I will, however, give some small understanding. The USPS is no longer allowed to ship vape gear to a residence but they can still business to business. Fed EX and ups have decided not to also. They did it on their own (jerks) Which means if you have a vape shop nearby then you can get supplies.

My V Pro has found some shipping companies willing to pick up the slack caused by the USPS. Here is the email they sent me.

To our Valued Customers,

We understand that a lot of you are feeling quite anxious or confused regarding the looming “vape mail ban” and the PACT Act compliance for vaping businesses. We’ve been working very hard on this and I am here to offer you some relief.

While we truly dislike the situation, here are the facts: all the large and well-known national carriers will stop, or have already stopped shipping vapor products. USPS was bound to this change by law, UPS and FedEx made the corporate decisions on their own.

1. The FedEx policy took effect on March 1st, which is why you are no longer able to select their shipping options at checkout.
  2. UPS policy will take effect on April 5th.
  3. USPS will be following in April, after the public commenting period ends.

Thankfully, we are currently working with multiple carriers that are stepping up to fill the void left by USPS, UPS, and FedEx. The best available shipping network will cover 80% of the U.S. population by April 1st and expanding exponentially moving forward. Although we have confidence that this network will reach every corner of US, potential disturbance of delivery sales in April is possible, potentially even longer for our customers in more rural areas. We highly recommend you stock up on consumables, such as batteries, e-liquids, coils, cottons, etc. to make sure you can hold out until we are back to shipping in full force to all 50 states.

Other than searching for the most reliable shipping company, we have been working diligently with our legal consultants and tax team to bring MyVpro into full compliance with the PACT Act in all 50 states. This is an extremely difficult and arduous task for us as a small business but we will continue to do everything in our power, to ensure we are able to serve you well into the future. Supply chain compliance has caused some of your favorite products to have longer than expected shipping times to us from the manufacturers / distributors, but rest assured, restock shipments are currently on the way!

To assist funding our continued fight against these ridiculous crackdowns on vaping, we have started a new online store: www.kneats.com.

Kneats.com offers a range of highly rated Amazon products at discounted pricing (Cheaper than Prime!). Our current collections include the home bar accessories, video game accessories, innovative gadgets, and more. We will continue to provide fast shipping and the same high-quality customer service as you experienced at MyVpro. The collections are expanding daily. We invite you to stop by, check it out and let us know what you think. In addition, we kindly ask you to leave messages or comments on our blog to let us know what products you want to see on www.kneats.com.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, for your business and for allowing us to serve the vaping community for the past 6 years. We look forward to continue serving you for many years to come!

Best Regards,
Joshua Stephenson & The Myvpro Team

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Copyright © 2021 My Vpro, All rights reserved.
You’re receiving this email because you signed up for an account on our website!

Our mailing address is:

My Vpro

7464 Nineteen Mile Rd.

Sterling Heights, Michigan 48314

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

12 Likes

Yeah but the problem with that is Vape Shops have overhead, which means higher prices than online ships. But if someone is of the ‘beggars can’t be choosers’ mindset then it doesn’t really matter.

3 Likes

Looks to me that the owners of VPRO are creating Plan B with this new site, kneats.com. Idk what to make of that.

4 Likes

“To assist funding our continued fight against these ridiculous crackdowns on vaping, we have started a new online store: www.kneats.com”.

Kneats is not a shipping company… it is a spin off from myvpro.com so they can make even more $ to pay for shipping mods and juices to people that should have stocked up

5 Likes

Well, if it were me, I would do the same. This is their livelihood and they have employees that will be jobless. Here in MI. people are making more from unemployment than they would from a job. Every business is short of employees. Everybody is hiring and nobody wants to work.

Personally, I am disgusted by this kind of attitude. They have been brainwashing our children for years now and this is what we get. A bunch of lazy good-for-nothing bums that would rather suck the state dry than go to work.

I’m not talking about people that can’t work or are waiting for their company to go back to full production.

Sorry, went on a rant…

@Gh0stedSh3ll Welcome to the community

5 Likes

I don’t disagree with you necessarily however consider this. You are forced to take out a 1.9T loan and you will pay it back in direct and hidden taxes. Do you want to get something from that loan or just pay it back for someone else?

4 Likes

I have never thought of it like that and maybe I shouldn’t use lazy bum as a blanket statement. Do you think people look at it that way? Do you? Merely curious.

For me, the first thing I think about is the fact that we (Michigan) are broke and can’t afford to pay unemployment to people that never even had a job in the first place. Oh well, I don’t know man. I see your argument and don’t disagree.
Are you playing devils advocate or do you really look at it that way?

2 Likes

Simply two viewpoints that I believe to be valid. I wouldn’t scrutinize either. Our country is and has been accruing debt at an unreasonable rate and obviously, a great deal of that money has been wasted as per gooberment’s inability to manage it. If the 1.9T is not spent on it’s intended target, the gooberment will have a slush fund to play with. It won’t be “put back”. The remainder will remain debt for the people to pay back while politicians “divvy” it up the booty for their own purposes. The deed has been done and we can not fix it by not claiming any of it. Having said that, there is a moral integrity in not taking any part in the activity. Unfortunately it’s a meaningless protest.

I can see both viewpoints as valid. I perceive it to be a personal decision and have no opinion beyond that.

4 Likes

Thx for 'splaining. And welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

Thanks, Dan. It was explained to me why they’re doing it and it makes perfect sense. I didn’t have all the information.

3 Likes

I hope you didn’t think I was attacking your point of view… My apologies if so.

Ahh yes, very good point and put that way… Let’s just say I am no fan of the gooberment.

3 Likes

No, I just felt stupid and uninformed. :rofl:

3 Likes