The recipes are messed up?

its like we are logged in but not. wished i had seen this thread before i fired off a note to the man

1 Like

Yes, seems corrected now…thankfully! One other thing that was strange today…one of my recipes had some random amount of grams in the flavor position 1 (I was making 400ml’s of something) and the flavor was supposed to be 3% (12ml or 12g {cause I use 1:1 for flavoring}) but instead of 12 grams it read 39.6 grams or something outrageous like that. All of the other proportions were correct just the one in the flavoring position 1 was messed up? I went back to it several times and the correct percentages were all entered correctly as well as the VG/PG & Nicotine. Very weird day of mixing …

1 Like

Boot and sack, hehe. Glad that is passed, and will wait and see if @daath knows what was going on.

3 Likes

1 Like

Even when I edited this to 400mls the Butterscotch Ripple was all messed up (gram wise)

1 Like

I’m betting (hoping rather) that it’s either preparations for next year’s April fools, OR a new gag button that’ll be called “This is what you really wanted to make…”

crosses fingers hoping that that’s all it is…

2 Likes

So sorry guys! I got a ton of messages on facebook as well!

I was messing with someone who is scraping the site. Only he was supposed to get that - It should be fixed now!

11 Likes

be gentle with the scraping…maybe a soft cloth will work betteh

1 Like

Check your stash for Butterscotch Rippple (FW) - You have it set to 7.8 g/ml :wink:

4 Likes

Hmm - a reasonable explanation (except that I never set up any of the molecular weights of my ingredients) - perhaps it was just the BR I picked …I generally add flavorings to “my stash” when I buy them and pick the ones that are representative in most recipes (by brand of course). Could you fix that one for everyone - Pleaze :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s weird. The weight per ml override is personal… I just checked the database though, and there are about 900 entries in total for different people where weight per ml is greater than 2 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Odd.

EDIT: After about a minutes consideration I reset all of them…

4 Likes

I’m so happy to “believe” I am not losing it yet…although my wife may think otherwise… Thanks Daath you rock!!! ““BOOM/Fixed…it’s like when I had my own IT team many moons ago!””"

4 Likes

just keep believing. its easier that way

2 Likes

Holy crap that’s too funny! :joy:

2 Likes

You should see some of the recipes! :wink:

1 Like