The recipes are messed up?

I am clicking on my recipes as well as other peoples and the one I am trying to get to is being replaced by a completely different recipe? Is there a site problem or is this problem specific to my account???

3 Likes

All of my recipes are listed (as usual) but are replaced by ridiculous ones (other names and ingredients) when I click to bring one up? This is real weird!

3 Likes

Oh that is weird I am seeing the same thing @daath

3 Likes

Ha, I just came on here to see if this was a known issue.

I’m trying to work on my recipe, but every time I click on it, I get some random user’s recipe…

Only when I need to do something, is when I seem to have the best timing…

I try to click my recipe and…

Then I get…

Again…

…and so on.

Thought I would add a picture show, since simply explaining the situation isn’t enough

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

When i go to the recipe detail page it is not only the wrong recipe it also shows me as not being logged in

2 Likes

Yep. Then click log in and it says you’re already logged in. Hehe

4 Likes

Yea something is messed up it’s happening to me too

2 Likes

Upside is i found one that looks really nice - downside is i cant find it again :rofl:

5 Likes

Same thing on mine as well

2 Likes

all of the recipes that come up are almost like…random or something.

I click on a recipe, and something bizarre comes up. Hit F5 and it changes to something completely different.

Wondering if they are working on some kind of random recipe generator or something, and it has jacked up normal functionality. :shrugs:

EDIT: when clicking the user profile of whatever random recipe comes up, it takes you to a different random user LOL

3 Likes

Yep, same here. The sad part is I was just on here looking for something new to mix up tonight and it was working fine now that I have all my supplies set up and ready I’m getting random recipes.

1 Like

I got the same recipes when I tried mine (useless Boot and sack normal) WTF!!

2 Likes

when i search for what recipes can i make, it shows me recipes with ingredients i don’t have.

1 Like

I’m also having the random recipe issue.

OS/Browser is Chrome, Version 61.0.3163.123

Is someone maybe having fun in the database?

2 Likes

BD522A0C-C8C9-454F-93AC-4E52696C018C

5 Likes

Looks fixed now

3 Likes

yep, had me freaking out for a minute

2 Likes

yupp me too. hope it stays that way for now

1 Like

and forever

1 Like

All good over here also.