The site is experiencing a heavy load/is slow/not working. Comment and/or complain here

I just tried it I get:
Please try later
We’re sorry, but the server is experiencing very high load at the moment. Please try again in a little bit.

Finding the recipes you can make from your stash is a demanding task, and uses a lot of resources. When the server is under high load, this feature is disabled to make sure the site is still usable for everyone else.

1 Like

@JoJo merge request,

1 Like

Is there really a need to start a new thread every single time you can’t get this to work when it suits you?. As you may have been told already, @daath is running this show with the help of two mods.

2 Likes

Love this site, but something must be wrong. It’s been incredibly slow lately. any thoughts on how to get it to work faster/normally? thanks.

1 Like

This had been brought to the attention of the mods and creator already. It is being worked on. Please search on threads before making new ones for the topic.

6 Likes

@daath @JoJo @Ken_O_Where Maybe merge all the new threads about the recipe side being slow or not responding or or or. Popping up new threads all the time, seems like people got no clue on how to use the search function.

3 Likes

I did not see this post. Now that I see it I tried to delete my message - to no avail.

Yeah I been getting that “site under heavy load” for at least a few days now.

IT Crowd :heart: :smiley:

I made a few changes to ELR and it runs slightly better right now - I still need to implement the new search. When that is done, I hope the load will stay relatively low!

11 Likes

This was my solution to the stream of posts along this line. I figured if it’s pinned for a bit, people coming here to look for reasons why will see this first. Or that’s my hope anyway. :wink: Hope that’s cool.

4 Likes

I understand this is a free knowledge site but is it possible elr is being assaulted by a “rival” sites member(s)? Ddos on a ninja scale just to make functionality suffer but not to raise eyebrows

Idk im probably reading into it too much as this is essentially just likeminded individuals sharing thoughts but could someone or people be mass downloading every recipe or somthing ?

Sorry conspiracy theory is kinda my thing lol

it’s not a new thread it’s a continuation of a thread of a continuing problem

ooooh conspiracy theory interesting
:open_mouth:

Haha

2 Likes

that’s funny :+1:

2 Likes
2 Likes