The site is experiencing a heavy load/is slow/not working. Comment and/or complain here

I’ve been trying to use the what can I make to come up with a recipe for lemon Sicily and black berry …it’s still broken sux

1 Like

The site is currently operating under heavy load. We are investigating the cause

It does work but sometimes it will cut out, it will get fixed :thumbsup:

5 Likes

On the recipe side there is a notice that the site is under heavy load and they are investigating the problem.

I’m sure Lars and company are doing everything they can.

4 Likes

I’m pulling my hair on this one :stuck_out_tongue: I will get it fixed, though!

10 Likes

Meanwhile, try using “Search by flavor stash” and tick off Lemon Sicily and Blackberry and see what you get there :slight_smile: Maybe you’ll get inspired :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I know you will we got faith in you buddy!:pray:

1 Like

yeah that’s what I was doing Daath

1 Like

this is what happens Daath:

This site can’t be reached

e-liquid-recipes.com refused to connect.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

2 Likes

That sounds like some services were restarted as you performed the search - it should be up, so just try again :slight_smile: I just verified that I could search by flavor stash - incidentally I searched for recipes with Blackberry (FA) and Lemon Sicily (FA) and there were only two results, and one is mine:

And the other was this:

But you’re right - It’s really performing quite terribly right now :frowning:

5 Likes

Have you tried turning it off…and turning it back on again…?

I’ll get me coat…

13 Likes

Is it plugged in?

We love you @daath! I’ll stay off that part of the site completely for a while just to free up the odd, hobbit sized bit of space. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

As someone that does software tech support for a living since 2009 you can only imagine how many times I have asked this of customers. :grinning:

5 Likes

Are you sure it’s plugged in sir? :grinning:

1 Like

Fix it with a hammer!

1 Like

A Black Cat walked through the matrix this morning when I was ordering some stuff online. My computer completely froze up and my speed test was fine. Something screwy going on for sure this morning anyway.

2 Likes

Thanks for the recipes Daath and hang in there you’ll figure it out I wish I could help
Steve

LOL I just tried search by stash it don’t work I think it hates me
:disappointed:

It seems that the load is particularly heavy around this time of day almost daily. I attribute it to (depending on your time zone)
It’s late in the evening.
It’s early in the morning.
People are just getting home from work . :laughing:
Take your pick. hehe

2 Likes

It’s what happens with the most popular and best diy site on the web. Patience. Since @daath pulled his hair out, I’ve got a wig he can wear if he doesn’t mind having blue hair

1 Like

Lars, let me know if you need a hand. I’ve had my fair share of ddos/flood issues to deal with.

1 Like