The Time Out Corner (Hash it Out)

I really think I can start making money on this forum if I could make a good buttered popcorn juice and sell tickets to the shows… :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Can i have 2 tickets and the large popcorn please. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hope ya brought some tissues, they way they are talking this show could be a real tear jerker…
:busts_in_silhouette: :busts_in_silhouette: <-- looks like Mystery Science Theater 3000

5 Likes

Is that Cap Butter (V1) or Golden Butter (V2)?

1 Like

All I have is Butter (CAP) and only 11ml of it left… then I guess I’ll have to switch to the Butter Cream I have and hope nobody notices the difference… lol

2 Likes
6 Likes

Cool!
Trust me Dude, My Business will not suffer one IOTA without “You & Yours” LMAO…I do JUST fine without ya!..But I still wish you would Stop in and make yourself known…would LOVE to put a “Face to the Post”…heh heh… Have a Great Day!!!
Buhhhh BYEEEEEEE!!!

1 Like

Oh, and you REALLY give yourself WAYYYYYY To much Credit to even HINT that I would RUN Down to my Shop and FEVERISHLY Change Prices and Post Pics just for lil ol YOU! LMFAO!!!
Full of yourself ain’t cha Dude?
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY To much Credit!~

Ok…im done and logging out

5 Likes

Well…OK then… :scream:…Yikes X a bazillion!

1 Like

Any one want to buy any belts?

2 Likes

TPA movie theater butter

1 Like

LMAO Darth!!!
Good One!!!
Hey bro, some guy was saying on here that he AND you have been to my Shop… Is this True? If so, why didn’t you make yourself known Man? I would have given you some AWESOME deals!!!
Thanks Darth
Your ol pal Harry

No I personally have not

I didn’t think you had, as I KNOW you would have made yourself known to me as much as we have emailed and shit!!
The guy that said you and he had been in my shop is 5prock or something like that…,he also said my Cubes were $130!! LOL, which is how I could tell he was bullshiting…because mine are $89.95 for just the cube and $116.85 for A cube and a TFV4 Full Size kit…
Thanks for clearing that up Darth
And When ya gonna get up here and see me Bro?

LMAO!!! Oh my GOD that was one of my Ol Goofyass Vids…HAHAHAHAHAHA Man, I havent seen that one in AGES!!! THanks for Posting!!! TOO FUNNY!

Your channel is full of WIN

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Darth hasnt been to your shop.

And sorry for saying $130ish…it was $116.85 with the tank, I stand corrected.
…im sure it was clearly marked and I was just drunk.

2 Likes

Regardless of who said what, there is a better way to handle situations like this. To start blasting caps and saying he said she said crap is just childish. This could have all been over with a “sorry you feel that way man”. And I could have spent the last 10 minutes mixing.

6 Likes

LOL…"CaCa Occurs Bro…I shouldnt have gone off either…better ways to handle things, but I take Offense when someone comes into a Forum and Starts Bashing my Livlihood, when I know DAMN well he is Wrong!!! LOL…anyway…sorry for the misunderstanding!!!

Your Absolutely Right Lord V…my Apologies…I just take exception when someone comesinto a Forum like this and starts bashing Me AND my Livlihood!!! Especially when they are Stone Cold WRONG!!!
Im sure you would do the same thing given the same circumstances!!!
Thanks again for your Candor, and again, I ap[apologize for blowing a Circuit!!!

1 Like