The Ultimate Recipe you can't live without in 2020/2021/2022

If you were stranded on a desert island and could only take one e-juice/recipe with you, what would it be? The one you can’t live without? :desert_island:

16 Likes

I just can not…
I have too many to pick from. I love them all, I don’t even have an all day vape, after all these years.

I can say I like my juices chilled lately… so… how about anything “chilly” :smiley:

Best I can do! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I dont have a favorite yet either but I need to order more flavors and well …I want something that blows my socks off. xD

9 Likes

Thanks @HarrySmooth

Tried this?
11 Likes

No, but it looks yummy. Thank you for sharing. :yum:

7 Likes

A nice, buttery RY4, or anything resembling baked cinnamon makes paingawd happy!

11 Likes

I would have to say cafe mocha or a cerial vape

6 Likes

If you have a particular recipe would be great. I read thru the recipe threads and sooooo many to choose from. I’m trying to narrow them down to an OMG… yes yes yes moment. lol

5 Likes

Easy. Nuttin’ but nuttin’ on earth quite compares to my proprietary, “Free Range Non-GMO Nicotine-Free Corned Beef Shanks”. It all starts at the local rendering works (at “Free Range Friday Road Kill Sales”), lovingly cured overnight in Dr. Bronner’s “Flouride-Free Butter Basted Groat Clusters”, then patiently steeped for exactly 11.11 days in my magical alchemically-derived cellar-aged “Frilly Dancing Elfin Gumdrops Magnum Enchantment Juice”. Truly the ultimate motherlode of goodness ! It’s more than just a little bit “decadently naughty” - but what the hey. They say you only live once (or do you ?).
:clown_face:

5 Likes

Sorry. With a description like that…how could I not? :rofl:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_lEs4FYkhs

6 Likes

I’ll have what’s she’s having. Now give me that recipe… :smirk:

7 Likes

@Mew is you have a craving for coffee… and you know Nitro’s cold brew is 20.00+ …

Might want to try this one… it’s just that :wink:

Then again… there is my omg recipe that a lot of folks love…

10 Likes

OMG…it’s an OMG recipe and always craving coffee.
Thank you. :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

No doubt for me, this one i have vaped for nearly 8 years and nothing else. Was my first success recipe as a DIY mixer. And in those years I did not vape other things at all ONLY THIS 100%.

10 Likes

24/7… that says alot. When I was new to vaping I bought a bunch of RFSC and been using those forever. Now I’m ready to move on to something new. Sounds like a winner.

4 Likes

Well…Dr Bronner’s Moral ABC philosophy was all natural but it doesn’t really sound healthy. :nauseated_face: :smirk:

3 Likes

Oh, please elaborate? What do you mean “chilly”

5 Likes

First, I need to know more about this island I’m stranded on. How long stranded? This will help determine if I should just bring a few 60ml’s or a couple 55 gal barrels.

If it’s going to be a lengthy stay does the island have electricity for a battery charger and freezer for the nic? What about Wi-Fi, cable tv and other assorted sundries?

13 Likes

Time for a shopping spree!!!

7 Likes

It’s pretty Zen there. Just sand, sea and sky. If you’re a savvy vape traveler you will have brought enough juice and batteries to get you by for at least a week or two. Battery life will be vital. No more all day vaping. Be patient. Learn to blow big SOS clouds in hopes of being spotted by a passing plane or ship. After that…well you’re sh*t out of luck.

dead cat

10 Likes