The Ultimate Recipe you can't live without in 2020/2021/2022

AWESOME recipes so far!!!
This could be a great quick resource for mixers to find a tried and true recipe from some of the best. If you’re willing to share. Keep 'em coming.

5 Likes

.75% Inw Biscuit, 4% Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice Cream, .5% Flavorah Vanilla Pudding mixed with 4% to 6% of any fruit or coffee or ry4 or … It’s been my go-to for almost a year. If all I could bring was the base, I’d be happy.

7 Likes

My DIY sucks! I’d definetly have Beard #32 Thanks!

4 Likes

This has become my ADV https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3513573/TOC'S%20Quick%20Custard%20(S%26amp;V)

11 Likes

Who doesn’t love a good shake and vape? TY for sharing. :yum:

6 Likes

Morning all
The one I would never want to go without is my Pineapple Champagne Custard

JF Pineapple 3%
FA Bourbon Vanilla 2%
INW Custard 2%
FA Champagne 1.5%
FA Custard Premium 0.5%
Sugar Daddy Sweetener 0.5%
FLV Cream 0.25%

16 Likes

Welcome @Deb50!!
Looks nice. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi @Deb50 !!

That’s what I’m talkin’ about. . :yum:

6 Likes

Rare is the day that I do not vaporize this. Since the day I tried it I always have it in stock.

14 Likes

I’ll try anything raspberry. I’m going to swap the condensed milk for regular FA milk, it should be fine. Thanks.

3 Likes

The hub’s fave right now is:

Mine is:

7 Likes

Lots of great recipes!!! I see a huge flavor order in my near future. xD

8 Likes

Love the look of both of these! definitely going to give these a go :slight_smile: thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Hi @Stephenkenyon15 Welcome to ELR!! Enjoy those recipes. :yum:

5 Likes

Is Bust a Nut still a thang??? I’ve yet to try it but was told by many it was the one when I joined this forum many moons ago. Thought I’d post it here. Thanks @Alisa in advance. :grin:

14 Likes

Oo Oo, oh yes! I’m vaping a buttery Ry4 as I type. What concoction do you like? And a lightly baked cinnamon is so nice too. Were you vaping back around 2012-14 when Deadly Sin was popular?

4 Likes

Welcome. May you drown in vats of your own delicious liquid! Oh no, that didn’t sound right at all. Must be bedtime. Anyway, hope you enjoy the forum, Stephen :grinning:

8 Likes

@Deb50 sending you a warm welcome and thank you for the recipe

6 Likes

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! Love these recipes that everyone is posting. I see I am going to be doing a little mixing today! :grinning:

5 Likes

Alisa has also dine a new versiin with newer flaves

5 Likes