The Ultimate Recipe you can't live without in 2020/2021/2022

I’m working on something but I don’t want to recommend it before I like it or not, myself. But I’ll give you a hint if you want to mix something yourself. Cucumber/Watermelon/ Spearmint. I don’t usually do menthol but a friend gave me a honeydew w/menthol in it once and I was blown away. I think I could vape a variety of many fruits with a cooling agent and enjoy them…surprisingly. Maybe not banana :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Ooo sounds strange but lovely… And ye banana isn’t one I like either…

Il look forward to trying out your recipe :grin:

4 Likes

Yes and like you said … overwhelming and 1000’s. (Also heard some of the ratings may be skewed ) I do know there are many experienced mixers who participate here on the forum side that surely have a favorite out of all the other wonderful mixes they have made.
I do understand if they don’t post it , if it is sold commercially. Otherwise I thought it would be a good place for others to come to see the best of the best. YMMV

4 Likes

Can’t live without ? Maybe. Sure vape these a lot though …

13 Likes

Of course, I omitted the onion :crazy_face: but the recipes containing feta cheese, you could try Greek Yogurt (FLV) instead.

4 Likes

@Mew don’t mean to overwhelm you but you may want to try here as well.

Of course, it doesn’t compare with ELR :wink: where it’s easy to speak with the mixers and get advice.
4 Likes

I have too many ideas and recipes both to pick. All of my commercial recipes are not on site. My privates are well… private, but you can always scroll thru my public recipes. Mind you, they are all FLV… and I love it… I do not have an all day vape, but I can vape any of my recipes and switch them around during the day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Mew Just for fun, have you ever tried this?

6 Likes

@muth I didn’t think I liked any cooling effects in ejuice ever since I really got into vaping & off the menthol cigarettes…, but here a few months ago i was out in town & forgot my juice, so I tried a frozen banana or something like that, it was a puff bar… it was pretty good tho…

4 Likes

Again, I say:

Give it a 15ml test. If you like fuzzy navel or peach w/orange juice, you’ll love it! It is delicious!

8 Likes

@muth you can get some CRAZY recipes there !!!

5 Likes

One I can’t get enough off is

And good for all who bought Pomelo at the RiverSupply Sales and thought what to do with it…

6 Likes

Always have a 500ML of this! its delicious and would keep its flavor if I was stuck on that damn island for a long time!

6 Likes

Surprising combo but I bet its good! @muth

4 Likes

Yer never know, ey?

3 Likes

Well, I’ll certainly let you know when I’m done with it.

4 Likes

Maybe overwhelmed was not the correct word to use for myself when browsing the recipe side. Anyone can post recipes there and well I’ve been following this forum for a few years now and know the mixers here do their homework and I respect their choices. It’s good to see some of their favorites.
Thanks for the links. I’ll check them out.

4 Likes

I’d never say I can’t live without but I definitely like this one in the summer. How did I arrive at adding almond and marzipan to a peach juice?

The secret is apricot pits . The pits of apricots, nectarines, peaches and plums all contain a kernel that tastes astonishingly like an almond .Aug 9, 2000

7 Likes

Anything SB & Cream that tastes like Strawberry Milkshake with heaps of Syrup tbh… all over this at the mo…

Want it richer? Replace the Vanilla Swirl with a Cheesecake Graham Crust or something. Can replace up to 2% Dragonfruit with 1% more of each Strawberry if you dont like DF flavour, it’s amazing what the emulsifying effects of DF do for Fruits & Creams to blend it into one flavour… vaped a lot of this and a lot of God Milk (cant remember original poster but comes up with a google of God Milk vape juice diy). Stuff is actually like indescribably good. Not sure whether I prefer my own version or the God Milk I can easily sit there and vape a tank of either all day every day and switching to other juices I just want to tip the tank out and get back to the good stuff.

6 Likes

I have got to give DF another shot. I tried it when I started vaping and I hated it. I spent 1.5 years in Thailand and ate DF without problem, but vaping it is another story.

8 Likes