The Ultimate Recipe you can't live without in 2020/2021/2022

I ate Dragonfruit just last night and got barely any taste at all. Crunchy and juicy like a watermelon, with a faint taste of sweet. Is that what you tasted?

4 Likes

Yes, it’s a mild taste, not very sweet, but unique. I was never a fan of it.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s real Dragonfruit!

6 Likes

@natbone if you arent a fan of vaping DF or haven’t had a good experience, I’d suggest trying out a recipe with 1% DF for its emulsifying effects then trying one of the 3-5% DF recipes then trying out the 7-10% DFs if you’re willing to experiment that far. I have recipes saved going all the way up to 10% TPA DF but my personal favourites are these SB Cream types with DF. Have tried a lot of SB Creams and Mothers Milk clones ect and my faves surprisingly include the DF. Have even remixed the Mothers Milk recipe that’s all over the net with 1% DF to help blend everything together nicely! Feel free to DM if you need any recipes or care to share what you try, always here for a discussion and can usually reply within a day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll do that. I like the idea of emulsifying. I’m sure I’ve made my mixes over the years that I wasn’t very impressed with that would have benefited from it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Wow, they all look so good.

5 Likes

Thank you @robin, and glad you recovered btw.

3 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

4 Likes

4 weeks old CAP Custard enough :).

7 Likes

I’m a custard head so these two are still in my ADV rotation that I created

This one I didn’t create but it’s so good I can’t stop vaping it
Holiday Pie : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3450630/Holiday%20Pie

0.50% Biscuit (INAWERA)
1.00% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
2.00% Custard (INAWERA)
2.50% Custard Premium (FA)
4.00% Sugar Cookie v2 (CAP)
0.50% Sweetness (Flavorah)
1.00% Vanilla Cupcake v2 (CAP)

Flavor total: 11.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/yBcB

14 Likes

Well I have Two that I can’t live without in 2020 and beyond

12 Likes

I realise this isn’t CAP Custard but it has some CAP Vanilla Custard in there AND it’s been ageing beautifully since Sep ‘18. Being “liquid gold”, I use it sparingly :grinning:.

TPA Cheesecake (GC) @ 2%
CAP Vanilla Custard @ 6%
INW Shisha Vanilla @ 0.5%

13 Likes

500ml 3 month old CAP Vanilla Custard V1 :smile::dash::dash::dash::100:

8 Likes

Finally ordered the missing ingredient for your Coffee Milk @Rocky02852 :+1:

Love me a good coffee vape, can’t wait to get my BCF order in

4 Likes

I’ve started a quest for coffee vapes. Which recipe are you referring to? Inquiring minds want to know. :grinning:

4 Likes

Mmmm, you’ll love it @mjag, it’s my ADV :yum: No high speed mixing or such needed, just shake and overnight steep! Of course it changes from day 1 to day 30, I enjoy it fresh like my morning cup (pot) also well steeped and everywhere btw👌

Scroll up ‘bout 4 post :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Damn, it’s always one flavor, isn’t it? It just doesn’t matter how many you have.

Thanks

6 Likes

Lol, yep, always missing 1 flavor. I saved Rocky’s recipe in a separate tab just so it would remind me to order those flavors.

If you like coffee vapes VSO Espresso is really good too.

Good to know @Rocky02852 it is a shake n vape.

6 Likes

I’ve bought a few coffee flavors recently and am in the process of trying them. So far, they’re decent with some cream. I suspect the taste I want will require at least a two flavor blend, as above. This’ll be interesting.

7 Likes

Just picked up some Cappacino (TPA) I am gonna try and craft a good Mocha Frappuccino

5 Likes