The Winter Solstice Great Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn

You should really read or listen to this book…

Main stream science has their head in the sand and many scientists are starting to wake up and take a look around.

or watch or listen to this podcast with joe rogan. He interviews Graham Hancock AND Randall Carlson at the same time. Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar.

Short article of what he (and others) believes happened.

3 Likes

Great find Dan, but pretty terrifying! If this guy is even half right, I hope I am directly under any future strike. Bugger being left on this rock to eake out an existence after such a thing walloped us.

3 Likes

I agree. I think humankind has come a long way since then and I believe we can do something about it.

Whether we do it like that movie with Bruce Willis and the Asteroid or whether we colonize the moon, which I think we may have done in the distant past.

4 Likes

Does he talk about the moon and what happened right after the first landing at lift off on the return to earth? Supposedly, this is one of the things they haven’t made public. When the first stage rocket dropped to the lunar surface it made a clanging noise as if hitting metal, reverberating for quite some time. It baffled everyone. A few years later they sent another craft and purposely dropped an even heavier load on the surface and, iirc, the metalic sounding reverberations lasted for over an hour. They have been speculating ever since that the moon is an artificially made orb and that it is hollow inside.

For one, the theory of how and when the moon was formed doesn’t coalesce with the birth of our planet. Neither does the substance of it’s dusty surface. They also find the depth of its craters suspicious because they are all basically the same. The moon is constantly bombarded by space “debris” and some of large proportions yet their impact was no deeper than the ones made by much smaller objects. I think modern astronomers can prove that the moon wasn’t present at the earth’s start. To top it off, there are ancient scriptures/stories by the Sumerians claiming that the moon was towed into our orbit!

2 Likes

No he doesn’t.

Ya, I have exhausted every avanue of information I could find about the moon and it being metalic. It is fascinating stuff, isn’t it? I used to believe that there were aliens on the dark side of the moon and all of the UFO sightings but I have sense changed my opinion of that. Not aliens but probably humans that didn’t lose the technology when we were last “restarted”. Or it could be another race that is from earth. Not sure which or if it’s either of those theories.

How about this for a theory. The planet is bigger than they tell us…

4 Likes

Oh pfsst, that’s just so they can buy more real estate :rofl:

3 Likes

Well, here’s one for the books. Within the covid bill is an inclusion for the Pentagon to disclose UFO sightings that our military pilots have seen. It’s more for the purpose of national security, not curiosity. Great, they’ll probably try to launch missiles at Extraterrestrials and get us all obliterated off the earth. Dumb asses. Let me tell ya’, if I see a UFO I’m going to stick my thumb out for a ride out of here.

4 Likes

UFO’s are Unidentified. So, it seems to me that they are not extraterrestrial but from our own planet. It’s all silly because it is our own government that has spread all of the UFO rumors. People have it wrong. They think the gov. is hiding a secret, which is true, just not the secret they think. The secret is that our gov. started it all.

Anyway, this bill sucks. The Pres. wants to give us all 2000 but nope. Congress don’t like that. I’m pretty sure they stripped all the crap out of it but I’m not sure. Was the no vape mail still in it?

3 Likes

I didn’t see it mentioned. Did you read it?

You’ll have to explain to me what you mean by all of the UFO/gov stuff. Our government calls them UAP (unidentified aerial phenomena).

3 Likes

Off the top of my head, which doesn’t hold much, but quite some time ago some unidentified areal whatyamacallit were hanging out over the white house. It scared the piss out of the military-industrial complex. They investigated right away and found out zero, zilch, nada. To make a long story short they (the gooberment) started a campaign of disinformation.

If I left it like that most people would think they were trying to cover up UFO’s but the fact is they were doing the opposite. They are the ones that started all of the rumors. They are the ones that put the pictures and video’s out there or at least in the beginning.

Why would they do that? They wanted to stop the people from a Nationwide panic. At the time, there were some sightings of some strange things in the skies and then that radio broadcast of " the war of the worlds " where people thought aliens were attacking and panic was widespread. People at that time were worried about that sort of thing and the gooberment didn’t want it getting out of hand.

It is very unlikely that Aliens are visiting us in spacecraft. It’s more likely that these UFO’s are from our planet.

I have been fascinated with this topic for quite some time now and have had several different theories and this one is pretty new for me but I like it or at least parts of it.

Anybody else have some thoughts on the subject?

3 Likes

What about when President Eisenhower, after WWII, had a visit by a “man” who warned him about nuclear weapons and Eisenhower wanted to go public with it and they talked him out of it? Oh, and that “man” asked to be met in some unknown location by our military to be taken to the White House. The soldiers said he stepped out of some odd flying craft in a field and they shat their pants :rofl: Have you heard that one? Supposedly UFOs get sighted around nuclear plants and explosions throughout the world like the Fukushima meltdown and earthquake. It’s like they’re telling us, “You’re playing with fire and you don’t know what you’re doing!” “Knock it off before you self destruct.”

I think we probably have our own UFOs flying around by now but I also think other worldly beings are active in our world, as well. I also think we’re getting warnings from these beings about our own governments. I only hope we’re smart enough to listen. Okay, ya’ll can call me a kook if you want. I don’t mind.

3 Likes

Apparently, you and I are the only ones interested in the subject ya kook.

ya, curious isn’t it? It’s my opinion that these flying objects are from our own planet but not by “us” as in modern man. When the earth was “reset” there were Technologically advanced humans living on earth. They must have known what was coming and powerless to stop it. They survived by building (pure guesswork) something underwater and or underground. They (us) have found some very large underground “cities” so the theory isn’t completely bunk. They have a vested interest in keeping their home intact. Why would “aliens” care if we destroy ourselves unless they are coming to “take” the planet as their own?

How do you think these “ufo’s” get around? What are they using for fuel? I think they need the planet to move and I’m not sure they will work when too far away, like space. Just a guess, that I just now came up with. :rofl:

Obviously, I don’t know and these are merely theories but it is great fun talking and speculating about it.

4 Likes

What if…

The multiverse actually exists?
We are part of a tourist route for “space tours”?
We are an experiment?
We are in fact originally aliens?
There is another “higher” species here?
This is all a repeating test tube environment?
We are the Australia of the Universe, ie: penal colony?

Yes, speculation is fun but we won’t know if we are right until we are taken away as a risk to ourselves or others… Lol.

3 Likes

Could be. Maybe they screwed up their own planet, found us and thought, “Let’s save this place before they screw it up like we did.” :rofl:

Magnetic fields. From the earth and once in space they might use a similar method powered by magnetic technology. I don’t remember the name of it but we use something similar, right now, to propel us in space. I was looking at NASA’s website.

I can buy that but where did we spring from? Why are we so daft in comparison? Are you saying we are a subsequent human race still in its infancy? I know about the underwater/ground cities. I don’t care if these beings are our original human ancestors or ETs, if they’re hanging around to watch over us and prevent the ultimate catastrophe then I’m all for it. I think what bothers most people (especially our leaders) is that, if they are ETs, they are going to roast us for dinner and take our nice planet :rofl:

3 Likes

lambs

Not if they wear their mask & practice social distancing

5 Likes

LOL, are you a fan of “hitchhiker’s guide to the Galaxy?” one of my all-time favorite books.

I think this one has merit.

Well, looks like I gotta get the kid to “school” I’ll come back later.

Later gator

3 Likes

Mate, that was the best book hey!
The movie they made was no where near as good as the book though…

3 Likes

That’s true but it wasn’t that bad either. I thought that it would introduce people to the story and then they would go and read the book but I don’t think that worked.

Actually, it took me several years to watch the movie. The first time I tried watching it, it turned me off within the first 5 min. I finally watched it when I woke up in the middle of the night and the tv was on and it was playing the movie. I couldn’t sleep and I couldn’t find the remote…

2 Likes

4 Likes

Too funny! Always smart to have a good interpreter available.

3 Likes