Theory crafting a recipe

Ah, I see where I went wrong. They have a Biscuit too? :smiley:
Their Cookie is really good too

4 Likes

The biscuit is the one most similar to INW Biscuit - I actually prefer the JF to the INW (new or old)

6 Likes

FA apple pie is very light on apple (slight cinnamon note will linger) so that note is quite easily buried but the crust is more forward and good. Maybe pair it up with a graham, I don’t care for graham so just tossing the FA out there as a suggestion.

6 Likes

I actually think I have that already

Edit: After looking at my stash I don’t, could’ve sworn I bought some at one point…

6 Likes

I would use the first four flaves you talked about , mix them and see where the recipe needs help , you may be surprised and not need the butter or the graham …

VT rhubarb compote
Inw raspberry
vCV1 cap
Inw biscuit

Sounds like a recipe to me

4 Likes

I would start by concentrating on finding the best tasting single flavor for your base. There can’t be that many Rhubarb flavors out there with high ratings:

3 Likes

Going off of notes, Rhubarb is the flavour I want for sure… Here is a mock recipe I’ll try to mix sometime next week. And in case you were wondering about the name, I used to pick rhubarb in the back alley of my grandparent’s place when I was a wee lad, so it has some personal meaning.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3160360/Back+Alley+Pie

4 Likes

Your link says the recipe is private

3 Likes

I did something very similar as a wee lad and because of that I always thought rhubarb pie was for poor people and never cared for it until I was old enough to not care how poor I was. Once I figured that out… I still hated it. :laughing:

2 Likes
5 Likes

I got a hold of the place I buy my ingredients from and they told me that Rhubarb Compote is about 2 weeks away from coming in, so it looks as though I’ll be looking at notes for another replacement

Edit: It’s a bit early but there is no VTA Rhubarb Raw on the VTA website, so I am thinking it’s just mislabelled. Fingers crossed, although I picked up Sweet, Sour Rhubarb from WF and it’s currently in my basket

5 Likes

As far as I know, VT only has one rhubarb. I assume you are getting from diy-ejuice because I have noticed that have rhubarb raw with the compote pic at a guess I would say it is Rhubarb Compote.

If you are looking for a more raw/tart rhubarb INW would fit the bill.

I know diy ej also stock decadent vapours it is a shame they don’t have rhubarb cuddle which is a very similar rhubarb note to INW mixed with custard.

4 Likes

Flavorah has a rhubarb… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I heard it was too earthy, so I was leaning more towards WF and VTA

4 Likes

Only if you go over 1.4%

If you keep flv rhubarb under 1% it’s a gorgeous mess!! :slight_smile:

I added cucumber and lime to my strawberry rhubarb, and it’s a sweet candy type with a pop… but its been months since the last time I played with it.

5 Likes

Joel WTF … Dude seriously whats going on ??? Your scaring me and I’m worried … Is everything ok ??? Your recent activity is too serious , lets tone it down a bit ya ??? Seriously though ive seen two threads that you created and they arent being derailed , the conversations especially the replies from you are staying on point … Anyway just posting out of concern :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::handshake::fist_left::v:

5 Likes

I wanted to make a skin flute comment on the instrument thread but I tend to get banned when I say stuff like that for 30 days at a time

6 Likes

Lmao ELR has an Algorithm just for banning you… Lol

4 Likes

Is ok I still haven’t figured out how to cross out words here… :partying_face:

but on the other hand… happy to see you posting for some help… I really am…
Joel… you keep me laughing… :slight_smile: bad elr!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

You might also consider Purilum’s strawberry rhubarb smash. It will need some cookie for the crust but overall not too shabby. Read more here:

3 Likes