Thinking about gettin an RDA

I think id rather stay with the smaller one. I have a few bigger mods right now and its a pain to travel with them. I leave the bigger ones home when I go out, unless I’m leaving for more than a few days. I think I’m gonna wait for the vandy vape too!

1 Like

It’s probably too late to suggest an rda by now, but I really like the Wotofo Troll v2 (22mm). Easy to work with and it has a deep juice well.

3 Likes

Hey everybody, I’m looking for recommendations on RDAs that are cheap and easy to build on.
Got the Freakshow Mini now and like it a lot. Just want others to be able to change up flavors more often.

Has to be low priced since I lost my job recently. Was looking at putting a few House of Vapor $1 or $5 RDAs in the cart but figured I’d ask for recommendations first.

I would prefer MTL but have gotten used to DL so it doesnt matter really. I vape around 14-20 watts on my Eleaf iPower and looking for warm flavor. I don’t care if the RDA is authentic or not, as long as it’ll hold up to lots of cleaning and is cheap and easy to mount coils on.

If you know of a specific store or sale going on, please LMK. For cost sake, if I can a couple together at one store with some Nic base and PG/VG, it would be best.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

I know you can get the wasp nano cheaper in China but if you don’t want to wait here’s the US vendor that sells it
way under $20. It is a bit more restricted which may be good if you normally vape mtl.

The royal hunter above can do single and dual, but more meant for dual, I use it a lot and if you’re on a budget the link above sells it at $2.99 could get the mini as well or get multiple etc.

All the others I would recommended are around 28-50 bucks that isn’t budget anymore but maybe someone else does have some recommendations as well. I don’t vape mtl therefore I can’t make any recommendations based on that, I apologise.

2 Likes

I can second the Wasp Nano.
It is cheap, easy to build on, gives excellent flavour and is meant for relative low wattage, it is however DTL.

For a MTL RDA you might want to look at the Vandy Vape Berserker RDA. Haven’t tried it myself though as I only do DTL, and it will also cost you more (around 30$).

2 Likes

You can find velocity clones just about anywhere for just about dirt cheap. Very easy to build on, but not MTL.

House of vapor has some cool old school ones and eyed a few up myself but most are hard to build on.

I can attest to the Vandy Vape Berserker being a great MTL RDA. I bought one and my previously DTL husband has used nothing else since, so I had to buy myself one. It is wonderful and inexpensive as far as MTL RDAs go. Worth the money IMHO. I am mostly MTL now after being primarily DTL. I do not use half as much juice and have batteries for days…

I also don’t have to wipe down the car windows half as much. lol

That being said, I still have my eye on that Oumier Wasp nano. I really like low profile, single coil RDAs.

+1 for the wasp nano