This is creepy

Holy Moly! That is amazing!

1 Like

:cold_sweat: Yeah I saw them right away! It seems an actual misty kind of figure. If you’re on Facebook try to contact Heather Wade, she took over Art Bell’s new show.

1 Like

I thought that was water! Weird…

I noticed the ghostly legs and boots right away. Looks kinda awesome. Very strange about the cell phone battery tho.

It is actually a well known thing with people living in remote areas, certain places are just no go. Animals will avoid those areas too. There are a lot of forces in play in this Universe that we don’t know about and they are easy to deny and ridicule when you’re surrounded by city lights, cars and buses.
“Civilised” people call it superstition but people who live far from civilisation know better.
And yes, I spotted the legs and boots straight away too.

2 Likes

Agreed, I did not see them when I took the picture, and come to think of it there was not even a single bug on top of the hill at the cemetery. Probably the feeling of heebie jeebies that got me to evacuate the area is keeping all the bugs and animals away too.

1 Like

When my son died, we blew up a picture of him waving at the camera smiling. It was a gift from a local photographer for the display next to his casket. His hair in the picture is curled around in a way that it looks like an angel is kissing him on the forehead. It was so noticeable a bunch of women at the funeral walked up to me to point it out acting as if they had seen a vision from God himself.

I’m not sure why cameras catch things like this - but I know they do. I think both bad and good things can linger after events we can’t see with our eyes but the camera’s pick up.

I also have pictures of 125-150 year old lighthouses around the Great Lakes I have taken over the years with ghosting images of faces in pain around the lights where there have been a lot of ship wrecks. You can sense when you are around these places a lot of feelings and a lot of it is very sad. I try to never forget when I am around the light houses on the lakes these places are grave yards and memorials and deserve respect.

6 Likes

550 Ship Wrecks off this point in Lake Superior. When you look down the beach, you can feel it.

6 Likes

Wow! The atmosphere there must be really moving!

2 Likes

Ya but I Wonder if there is a place to look for driftwood around there?

…sorry I had to crack a joke, trying to keep light the grave lake.

2 Likes

lol… I know, getting a bit serious.

I believe most of those driftwood creations along the shore are the equivalent of a rock cairn, which would be memorials. You could make a haul in the spring though.

Gets hit with a heavy northwest wind (the winter wind) coming all the way across Lake Superior. There is no land in the way to stop it for a couple hundred miles. We live on the top of a hill 5 miles off Lake Michigan 300 Miles farther south of there and we get our faces ripped off in November because we are the “first” hill inland. When a storm comes in here, this is what “we” see:

3 Likes

That is incredible! You must have some truly beautiful views - what a place to live :smiley:. Although some of those storms must be scary!

2 Likes

It can be cool watching the storms come in, I wont deny that but we also have a lot of light and noise pollution. It’s a city and … well you know about cities.

3 Likes

Yeah you have stores and such… as opposed to having to drive 45 minutes to the closest little convenience store that doesn’t have half of what you want. lol… I’ve lived in both types of locations, and while I do wish I had a view… I do like a store.

1 Like

Be sure to post an after carved pic @VapeyMama!

1 Like

Our waters are calmer here in the Ozarks

Happy Halloween everyone

7 Likes

Your fog is creepy though… and beautiful. Some day I’m going to visit that place a little better.

Boo!

I still need to scrape the inside thinner so the light can get through the eyebrows, jaw, and beard better.

6 Likes

+1 Ozarks
Just watch out for those ol’ baldknobbers

1 Like