This is creepy

Happy Halloween 2016!

The other day I found a cemetery on a survey I was doing, so I had to locate it.
While I was waiting for the GPS to get locked in I took some pictures of the headstones so I had the dates. I got really creeped out and it felt like someone was watching me. At one point the hair on the back of my neck stood on end. Then my cellphone went completely dead from a full charge so I had to quit taking pictures. I was so creeped out I split as soon as I could. Later when looking at the pictures I saw something strange in one of the photos, can you spot it?

My cell phone was fully charged again after I left the cemetery area.
Do you have any strange Halloween pictures?

15 Likes

Are you talking about the ghostly bow legged cowboy boots in the upper right hand corner?:scream:

4 Likes

You see it too

3 Likes

Wow, I’m in Tx and see no Cowboy Boots, BUT, what I do see… I believe the name of this person is FOWLER and if you look just below the OW there is a Skull…

4 Likes

Creepy.

Nothing spooky here… Other than this face eerily appearing on my pumpkin! :ghost:

8 Likes

look further to the right

3 Likes

I can’t make out the skull but I think the Fowler is correct .On the right it looks like a sun reflection that looks like a pair of legs with the toes pointed outward. I said cowboy boots as the look like I can make out a heel on the left one.I shouldn’t have said bow legged though just more of the toes pointed outward.

1 Like

The ghostly figure standing there is about as clear as day to me, awesome. 1884, wow. I’m sure eerie none the less, but cool as heck.

1 Like

Thanks for that explanation, I feel better if it is sun reflecting because it looked like some legs and civil war shoes or boots standing just past the headstone to the right. the name on the headstone is Miley Fowler who died in 1887. I don’t see the skull either I was too freaked out about the sun reflection. Sad she was just 3 years old :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh that’s creepy I see a skull like on the tombstone then noticed the pair of legs in the upper right hand corner that look like cowboy boots to me too…i’m creeped out for sure now.

2 Likes

Wow is this for real ??? that figure to the right is very mysterious it’s the first thing that caught my eye after reading yes creepy

1 Like

It’s real, I am guessing just strange light coming into the leaves maybe. But I freaked when I looked at the pics and seen it, it looked like a ghost standing there.

1 Like

I thought that’s what ran down his leg whilst running.:laughing:

2 Likes

I see the skull and some little orange critter in the upper left corner. If you pan in on that orange thing you can see a face above it like a ghostly Thomas the Train face, weird.

2 Likes

Still don’t see cowboy boots BUT, now looking slightly lower next to the skull is a cartoon Boxer Dog. I know, it’s the 60s and 70s catching up to me…lol

1 Like

Actually I said the skull was below the OW but it actually eats up part of the OW. Once you find it then to the right slightly lower is a cartoon dog…

1 Like

Here you go…

2 Likes

See if this helps on the boots.

3 Likes

Oh, I was looking on the stone. Definitely see them now. Creepy…

2 Likes

They also look like a pair of vaped legs,wonder what flavour they are?

2 Likes