This is how I felt when I first DIYed e-liquid and first built coils

20 Likes

ROFL, that is awesome. Im sure that we have all felt like this and sometimes still do.

9 Likes

By the looks of it you need to put more chocolate in your juice :grinning:

8 Likes

Too much cotton…

Over-wicked it…

Rookie mistake… :smirk:

7 Likes

Yea, and maybe some Deca Durabolin along with some Clenbuteroil mixed in.

2 Likes

you felt like a small young lad ?

I felt like

and then I was extremely aware that I made something that cold blow me up so I double triple checked steam engine and was like fuggit and hit the power button…ahhhhhhhh

7 Likes

The lady at the top looks like she mistakenly took a hit off her stun gun that she thought was her mod.LOL

4 Likes

It’s actually a person with a wicked case of Grave’s disease I kinda feel like an A-hole for using the picture but it’s making the point of shocked.But I like your description of the stun gun LOL

1 Like

Of course I like this it has men wearing practically nothing but skivvies
I could do w/o the strange orange tans thou :wink:

1 Like

How I felt after making my first successful coil…

That first toke, new batteries, fresh coil and fresh wick…

Then the aftermath of perfecting my vape experience and rebuilding…

8 Likes

LMAO, that’s just hilarious, I love it…

2 Likes

Hate to sound like a *&$% but when I first DIY’d I walked into it acting like I had been doing it for a lifetime, an instant know it all. But then again I had read about 10,000 posts about doing it, I have a good friend that used to own a juice company who was mentoring me and honestly I learned all the wrong things to do when I tried it the first time. The first time I did it I made every mistake possible and then gave up. A year and a half later it became a necessity due to funding issues, now I’m over that and just enjoy mixing and creating juices that are about things in my life that I love to eat or drink.
As for wrapping coils, the arthritis in my hands doesn’t allow me to do it at all. I have a guy for that.

LOL

3 Likes

It was something along those lines, but I was tired and not smiling. Mine was more along the lines of “you gotta be kidding me, why was this so hard?”

2 Likes

I just dove in. Idk. Month of studying up and learning all i can. Soon as i got my diy things i hit the ground running with it. I love creating recipes. The challenge of creating more complex recipes excites me, and gives me something to ponder and focus on.

3 Likes

You and me both every time we eat or drink something sweet and fruity or creamy I automatically think hmmmm how can I turn that into a juice to vape.

3 Likes

Lol right!! Exactly! I love it. And i have to say i am pretty darn proud of myself because in just the few short months of mixing i have came up with a few absolutely amazing recipes (IMO):slight_smile: and tons more im still working on. And some i had good and then screwed up lol so far my favorite is my Frosted Cinnamon Roll
Tastes exactly like a Cinnabon with that nice fluffy bakery flavor and drizzled melty frosting mmm so good hah

2 Likes

I have Mr. White aka Heisenberg always staring me down when I’m mixing. He gives me the strength and motivation to create lol

3 Likes