This is the problem we face!

Blood money in it’s purest form.

5 Likes

It sounds like a lot of money but basically they’ve still sold their soul for peanuts. May they burn in a very special place :imp:

3 Likes

There should be a special place in hell for anyone that would do this.The article makes it sound like it is only the Democrats , it is on both sides!

3 Likes

Hopefully the voters who vape in CT, CA, NY, VT, RI, & NM will take note.

3 Likes

I’m afraid that the vapers who are aware of what’s hanging over their heads are a minority, they are the ones active on internet forums and such. The majority just vape and live their lives completely oblivious about what the PTB are cooking up for them. It will be worse for them, because they didn’t see it coming and haven’t stocked up like most of us did.

4 Likes

I’m sure you’re right, and I’m sure that’s what the elected officials mentioned, are counting on.

Maybe the vape shop owners who are forced to close their doors, will hang a sign on the door, when locking up for the last time.

“Thanks to Senator Suchandsuch, the products you’ve enjoyed, and that have helped you quit smoking, are no longer available”

4 Likes

Sad reality but I agree with you.

3 Likes

Ugh “to protect the public’s health—and especially the health of the youngest Americans” … there we go with “save the kids” again. Does anyone else get reminded of V for Vendetta when they see these kind of quotes?

6 Likes