This is what Big Tobacco wants to sell us

1 Like

Black box of SHIT!!!
Black is appropriate since this would be the death of my vaping hobby if this was the only option.

Sorry about cursing, but is what it is!!!

7 Likes

http://nicotinesurveys.org/united-states/responses-to-fda/

4 Likes

You notice the 2.4 nicotine? Way more than my custom .3 nicotine. They are still at it with keeping you addicted and I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t free base the nicotine in their product.

2 Likes

Count me out on that one.

3 Likes

It’s so nic high because ecig suck and almost zero vapor when hitting. They put the light on the end so you think it’s working. Crap!

3 Likes

This was a review of the Vuse, which contains 4.8 mg/ml of nicotine :fearful: You try quit smoking with that thing. When you fall off the wagon you’ll be smoking 6 times as much as you did before!

5 Likes

Last April (2015) most of the major youtube vape review folks did a review of cigalikes because we’ve known for that long that this was the FDA’s end-game.

https://www.google.com/webhp?ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=%23futureofvaping&tbm=vid

3 Likes

I for one, feel so much better, knowing this fine specimen of a device, and it’s cartridge of swill, will be available for us to continue down our cigarette free path to a healthier life.

Let me go pour my nicotine and flavorings down the drain, and toss out my tanks & mods.

Yeah right…

5 Likes

That’s exactly what happened to me when I first tried one.

2 Likes

Screw big tobacco! I’m fully stocked with 100mg nic and hardware to last me until I’m in my 70’s. I will not succumb to this tyrannical take over from Big Tobacco, Big Pharmaceutical, and Big Government!

4 Likes

Their website says 4.8% which = 48mg/ml!!! I can’t even imagine vaping anything that high, I’d be flat out on the floor and the room would be spinning. Gross.

4 Likes

It’s because their product ecig crap puts out such tiny little bitty witty shitty amounts of vapor it would compare to getting my second hand Vape while riding in my car with me.

1 Like

I suppose… But I’d imagine the throat is still a mofo.

I’m agreeing with you but just didn’t want to miss the opportunity to voice how bad they suck and any one trying to quit smoking should try some thing else besides cigalikes. They are designed to keep you on the stankies.

Lots of Vape love to you…

Absolutely! Right back atcha! :wink:

1 Like