This juice tastes and looks horrible. ugh

Wow!
Where did you get that from?
Looks like it’s been steeped for a loooooooooooooooong time.

iVape’s shop in West Valley City, Utah. their flavors are usually good, but this tastes like liquid black toast idfk, its supposed to be a crunchberry mix, or so they said, but all i taste is black toast. with a background hint of maybe some kind of berry- hard to tell under all that burnt flavor tho

Have you contacted them? Send them an email an a photo of the juice they may ship you a new bottle.

they’re local to me. just couple miles up the road. No I havent contacted them, I doubt theyll do anything, they are pretty snobby in there, if you arent some big time cloud chaser they know personally they dont care about yeh’

Sorry to hear that, but I would at least try and if they give you any shit about it, dont buy from them.
Any other shops around you?

there are a few, I am trying to not buy anymore tho, i just got this to tide me over until i can do a order for diy stuff… :frowning:

Cool!
I’ve been vaping for 11 months now and I’ve only ever bought 4 bottles from a store. Been mixing my own for about 10 months. Get a good scale and some flavors and go to town, lots of good recipes on here.

1 Like

I have my own recipes I am going to work with, not gonna bother using other people’s.
I am confident what i have come up with will come out good :slight_smile:

Rusty Ax v1

Ingredient %
Cinnamon Danish Swirl v2 (CAP) 2
Dragonfruit (TPA) 4
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 1
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 12%

Cotton Candy & Popsicles v1

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (TPA) 2
Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy (CAP) 4
Koolada 10% (TPA) 1
Orange (FA) 1
Orange Creamsicle (CAP) 5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 15%

Tunnel of Love v1

Ingredient %
Acai Berry (TPA) 1
Blueberry Extra (TPA) 1
Cucumber (CAP) 4
Dulce de Leche (TPA) 0.75
Golden Pineapple (CAP) 4
Harvest Berry (CAP) 1
Rasberry (Sweet) (TPA) 1
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 13.75%

thats just a few, i have 10 done up on here, and about 12 more concepts on paper to work on still, but when the time comes… i will be ready, lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes