This Vaping video is ILLEGAL

You know, If it was just one mans point of veiw then I think is was good, BUT you start adding and advertising, then goverment rolled in to one, yes. it shount be aired,

I was just thinking about the radiation. I have been wondering if our nicotine is radioactive as it is tobacco derived. As we know, or suspect, most of the tobacco grown in the use is grown using a slightly radioactive fertilizer. I cant imagine they would be able to remove this and consider that it has made its way into the nic bases we use.

1 Like

Lars,
If push comes to shove, and you are forced to shutdown the site. I would suggest you instead move it to a country outside the jurisdiction of the law. I am sure that there are many here, myself included, that would procure a host for you here in the U.S. for you to move it to.
I know nothing of EU law or political procedure. There must be some recourse for the people to take to overturn or repeal an un-just law. From the video, I guess this is passed as law and is getting ready to take effect.
Makes me ill to see more liberty, more choice and more freewill stripped from people.

3 Likes

Yes from what i just heard. It will kill all forms of communication of any kind. This is bullshit.

Yeah, if anything like that happens, Iā€™ll just relocate the server - Digital Ocean, that I use now has data centers across the pond as well :smile:

3 Likes

The polonium-210, that cigarette smoke contains,does indeed come from a fertilizer that has radon-226 which is then broken down into lead-210, which polonium-210 in turn comes from

Some nicotine is extracted from tobacco, but I donā€™t think the nicotine is radioactiveā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll let you know the first time I blow a green glowing cloud. Hey, I wonder if vapor reacts to black light. Hmmm, that would make for an interesting party.

3 Likes

From which end? ;/

6 Likes

Time for the villagers to dust off the pitchforks and torches. What a crock of shit! The main thing I still donā€™t see is unifying force among vapers. Too many little pockets and not one huge bucket. A million vaper march maybe? Iā€™m really hoping that A Billion Lives has a game changing effect that may turn this type of thinking around. Here in the U.S. we need to let the politicians know that vapers vote and they will lose that support if they continue to press the lies. I would love to see Anonymous go after the BT money and in whose political pockets it ends up in.

With our voter turnout records Iā€™m not even sure we can convince them that people vote. :disappointed:

4 Likes

True. We are country suffering from self-inflicted wounds. Still can hope though, right?

1 Like

Just think if everyone that shared an opinion in an internet forum actually voted. It would be a dramatically different place. Not sure what it would be like. But, I am sure it would be quite different.

2 Likes

The truest statement I think I have ever read. Sadly it will never happen, yet the ones that donā€™t are normally the ones that bitch the most when they lose more of there freedoms.

Conversely, I vote, but donā€™t feel that it actually helpsā€¦just more of a ā€œfeel goodā€ measure.
And itā€™s not like we get to vote on REAL issues. ā€¦our elected officials do, and now our hobby faces ALL this? ā€¦and for what?

If you really wanna make a difference be a multi-billionare!