Those of you that do Please do those that don't Please do anyway

I have some things happening in my life that I can’t really go into detail about but would ask all of my friends and even any of those that feel you are my enemies to please pray/look to your higher power/ or whatever you do to communicate with your maker and ask for strength for me. I at this juncture in my life need it more than I ever have. I feel as though the only thing I know I can count on is a cold nose and a wet puppy kiss for any length of time going forward.

I don’t mean to sound so cryptic but details are not for me to share at this point. Please bend a knee and look to the heavens on my behalf.

23 Likes

Not much of religion going on here, but my thoughts are with you. Stay strong and positive man.

9 Likes

You’re added to the list. At my age that is something I’m gonna have to write down soon.

11 Likes

Bless you from my heart

9 Likes

I swore up and down I’d never have the need for one of those notebooks, second thoughts on that rant, danm I had to check my CDL for middle name last week. lmao

2 Likes

9 Likes

Thoughts and prayers good sir

8 Likes

prayers and positive thoughts heading your way , life is like a roller coaster ride , ups and downs , and for me prayer is something i do in a daily basis …

11 Likes

May the one who blessed our ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel and Leah, bless and heal those who are in need. May the Blessed Holy One be filled with compassion for their health to be restored and their strength to be revived. May God swiftly send them a complete renewal of body and spirit, and let us say, Amen. (Mi Shebeirach)

12 Likes

heck , I’m stuck for words, but you’re in my thoughts and my wordless prayers.

7 Likes

Not much of one for prayer, but I do believe in positive energy. I’m gladly sending you some. Stay strong brother. Your strength will feed others.

9 Likes

You got it

8 Likes

:hugs:
9 Likes

Been there, done that, own the t-shirt. Several times!
Sorry, no words of wisdom or comforting little quips. The best thing to do now is sharpen your coping mechanisms and keep it together.
Good Luck brother.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that things are getting rocky. Sending love, light and prayers to you and yours from your fellow CA curmudgeon.

At times of toil and trouble, I’m reminded of the wise words of Winston Churchill:

If you’re going through hell, keep going.

Namaste, brother.

7 Likes

Good luck… Be strong!

8 Likes

You and yours are in our prayers.

7 Likes

Good luck and stay strong brother!

8 Likes

Kia Kaha :new_zealand:

5 Likes

Ill certainly say a prayer for you :blush:

8 Likes