Thoughts on EcigExpress

Have never used EcigExpress before but am thinking about placing an order. Just wanted to get other thoughts.

3 Likes

I’ve never had any issues with ecx and I’ve ordered from them many times. They carry certain (“naughty”) flavors that other vendors don’t that I can’t live without! Definitely give them a try.

3 Likes

I have used Ecigexpress many times…never a problem…great CS…they ship fast an well packaged…there is a 10% off code here in the resource section…they are one of the 3 places I buy from…also sign up for the news letter…they run sales alot…hope this helps…

4 Likes

Their naughty flavors are why I’m placing the order. FA butter, whipped cream and yogurt are what I’m after. Might grab a Lotus flavor or two also. Thanks.

4 Likes

I was wondering about how fast they ship out. Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Yeah their mf/lotus prices are bomb. I just wish they carried more of them!

4 Likes

I also like how they include the flavor profile…some sites give no info on what the profile is…also one time I had 2 leakers…I talked in chat with them…soon after i had 2 new bottles…I asked if they wanted the leakers as there was still some in it…they said enjoy them,

5 Likes

Yes, wanted to try them saw this thread went there order 3 mf/lotus, dang subliminal motivation.

4 Likes

Finally ordered FE Green Tea! I can finally, finally make the Strawberry Orange Matcha recipe I wrote out like a year ago. Score!

3 Likes

imo one of the top three DIY companies

3 Likes

They are pretty good. Used them for about 2 years. This is about my two mixing anniversary and my first order ever was place through them without any issue.

Shipping times are pretty fair depending on if you order during a holiday. Typically holiday traffic may cause a one day delay. Which is fair.

As for customer service. For the two times there was an issue @ecigexpress took care of it right away without any fighting on my part. That was very nice.

2 Likes

I use them for flavors that BCF doesn’t carry. I also like their selection of other DIY supplies & have ordered at least a couple dozen times from them.

As has already been said, their customer service is excellent.

3 Likes

Ditto ^^^

Their site, while better than it once was, is dreadful, but their customer service is generally pretty stellar and they hang out here and are nice to me. That gets them an A-OK in my book. And I’ve never had a problem with any of my orders, but I’m pretty confident that they’d make it right if I did.

3 Likes

Giving them a try simply for the WS-23.

1 Like

Damn it! Forgot to add that to my order.

3 Likes

We love vaping, mixing and the DIY community. We listen to feedback and make adjustments based on that as well. Got some pretty exciting stuff coming up, but we will announce it once we have it dialed to a point that we can share with confidence!
If you have ANY customer service issues you can message us here or our customer service line and we will get it corrected or dialed in immediately. Also to the ELR community, thank you for letting us be apart of it. We have been constantly inspired buy the level of ingenuity the DIY community possesses and are over the moon to be apart of it.

17 Likes

See what I mean. :wink: Cool people = customer for life :metal:.

9 Likes

Exactly!!!

I have ordered many times, usually pretty quick shipping, always been correct,and they have a few lines others don’t carry, that have some real gems, (FE, Jungle,) The only thing that gets me is I don’t like the website, It seems very lagging. It always takes me forever to place a order. They are in my top 5, but like others said if your looking for a flavor others don’t stock check them out, good chance they will.

4 Likes

I often resupply in 30 ml. lots, have to watch the ECX the 30 ml. pricing.
ECX 30 ml of RY4 Double (TPA) = $4.95
BC 30 ml of RY4 Double (TPA) = $2.99
Both BC and ECX have fair priced USPS shipping/handling.

3 Likes