Thoughts on essential depot VG

So I just recieved my first order from essential depot. I got a gallon of VG, and I’ve heard mixed thoughts on their VG, but I have to say that I’m pretty pleased with their product. It’s very clean tasting and leaves no nasty weird after taste if anyone knows what I mean by that from cheap vendors…if anyone has any experience with them I’m interested in what u have to say, but imo I’m very pleased and will order again! Thanks for listening!

6 Likes

Bought my gallon from Wizard Labs (own label), 10/08/2015 and still no problems with taste,color or viscosity.

4 Likes

@Scott28 Essential Depot has the best VG around IMO. I usually get a glycube every year around this time because they have some very good deals but I didn’t do it this year unfortunately. Anywho, love their stuff.

4 Likes

Right now their gallons are on sale for $19.99, sounds like a good deal!

3 Likes

I purchased a 1 liter from them off of eBay a while back just to check quality. Pricing was ok and I didn’t have any issues that I can remember.

@Rocky02852…River Supply here has 1gal VG priced at 13.99
You might qualify for AARP magazine by the time they ship tho.

4 Likes

Yeah, River Supply, thats where I have been getting it. It’s all coming back to me now! Thanks for jogging my memory TZ.
Pretty sure I already qualify for AARP😎

3 Likes

I’ve used Essential Depot before. It is good quality VG, but a bit expensive. Whether you order from Amazon prime or direct from them, there’s just cheaper options.

I get mine from River Supply. The free shipping at $50 makes it the cheapest i’ve found ~ and it’s excellent quality as well.

5 Likes

I’ve had VG from a lot of different suppliers in US, UK, France, Belgium and even some unknown ebay sources, both rapeseed and soy based VG. Can’t say I notice much difference. Pharmaceutical grade VG is good everywhere. Some super tasters may notice some difference but really, it’s not going to make a bad recipe good or a good recipe bad.

6 Likes

I’ve had maybe 4 different brands, never noticed a difference. I would hate to be a ‘super taster’ though, it would probably take all the fun out of food and drink for me.

5 Likes

I’ve been using their VG and PG since I started mixing and have never had any issues. The wife has Amazon Prime, so I don’t have to get clobbered on shipping. Tried some “frog” labelled stuff back in my old house and didn’t care for the taste, but Essential Depot has been consistently good.

4 Likes

Yeah i agree…did the amazon prime thing myself. Usually get from river supply but didn’t feel like spending 50 for free shipping…and I know my guaranteed delivery with prime which I love

6 Likes

Guess you don’t live near me. I have more trouble with Damazon shipping dates than any other carrier by far.

4 Likes

It’s not that bad with food. Salt is a wonderful thing but when it comes to vaping and DIY and concentrates it’s a real pain in the a$$

4 Likes

So you know Everytime they miss a delivery date you can get a 5-10$ refund. Do that three or four times and all of a sudden shit starts showing up on time. I did it on a 8.00 item once. They paid me to get it.

5 Likes

I do that. Wife does that too. We get the fiver but I don’t think it motivates them enough to change. It’s probably 60% of the time that their “Guaranteed Delivery Date” is missed.

4 Likes

Well then your SOL

4 Likes

Do you work for them? That’s exactly what they told me too!

4 Likes

I got 4 gal of Glycube VG from essential depot and it tastes clean and is clear. Total came out to 18.97 for each after shipping. It was a sale about 6 months ago. No problems at all.

5 Likes

VG vs VG does it really matter whose

A little material here.

3 Likes