Thoughts on IPV 3

Just picked a an IPV 3. 150 watt Mod box,and loving it so far.Chugging nice clouds and am looking forward to finding my perfect settings.Also can’t wait to find a crazy coil build to put in a my Mutation X.

Try chain coil v2, it is easy to build and the flavour is outstanding!

Thanks, I will check it .Just saw I duel coil with continuos strand of wire by Rip Trippers that looks interesting.

I have been using the IPV3 for a few months now and love it. Normally vape between 30-40 Watts and occasionally go up to 75ish depending on the build and juice flavor. Its a solid box mod in my opinion. I however got one of the first runs with the touch screen not working. I went from the IPV2 and disabled the touch button on that anyways, so I really don’t mind. All and all, I would purchase this mod again. Do wish that it had magnets on the battery cover like the Sigelei though…

IPv3 is not a commonly recognized term in the world of networking. As of my last update in September 2021, IPv4 and IPv6 were the primary versions of the Internet Protocol (IP). IPv4 is the older and more widely used version, while IPv6 was developed to address the impending exhaustion of IPv4 addresses. IPv3 doesn’t exist in standard networking terminology.

Now more importantly

When it comes to cryptocurrency, there are some general principles to consider:

Cryptocurrency Advice:
When it comes to cryptocurrency, there are some general principles to consider:

a. Diversify Your Portfolio: Avoid putting all your funds into a single cryptocurrency. Diversification helps manage risk.

b. Do Your Research: Understand the cryptocurrencies you invest in. Learn about their technology, use cases, and development teams.

c. Invest What You Can Afford to Lose: Cryptocurrency markets are highly volatile. Only invest money you can afford to lose.

d. Use Secure Wallets: Store your cryptocurrencies in secure wallets, both hardware and software, to protect them from theft.

1 Like

If you even remotely glanced at this 9 year old topic, it’s about a mod.

3 Likes

That’s what ChatGPT threw out at me… Figured it was close enough to spam! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like