Thoughts on my new recipe

yes you are completely right regarding use of MM FA i should have said MAX 1.50 although i do use MM tpa as high as 2% sometimes

1 Like

Bouy oh Bouy, this is too much fun… but now I’m vaping like a be-atch. I’m gonna need more flavours… still want my tobacco flavour so I will need that as well… Maybe some fruits too… gonna have to go to vape shop and do a bit of sampling of store bought to get an idea of next adventure.

2 Likes

I will note that in my notes, MM 1.5…might have to buy other MM like Toasted and layer them up for more of a MarshMallow flavour vape would that work to make a really marshmallow flavour?

2 Likes

Not necessarily I have a few earlier recipes I did that w/ and while it’s vapable and sweet it really doesn’t give much more MM flavor.

What you might look into is getting a sample of Milk & Honey FLV http://gremlindiy.com/milk-honey-flv/
this flavor helps boost marshmallow flavor at small %s like 1-2 drops per 10-15 mls keep it lower so you don’t really get the full effect of the flavor… I will say this is a love/hate flavor at times I love it so much when paired correctly other times when it is used too high I get sick of it quickly.

1 Like

Thanks Amy, I will keep this in mind when I purchase more flavours. I mixed gingersnap store bought with my tobacco storebought and I like it so I will try to dupe that one next too.
Do you know if Nic River shipments to Canada will get nabbed at boarder… lowest price for flavours here are 4 bucks for 10 ml and usually 12 bucks shipping… looks like I can get flavours half price from nic river?

crap, both mods dead now lol and charging…keep grabbing my mod with no batts in it…Doh!

2 Likes

I honestly don’t have a clue…but I know they’re active on the forum… @Nicotine_River do you guys ship to Canada ?

1 Like

I am in Canada as well. They have no issue with flavor concentrates. I ordered a bunch of Purilum flavors from NicRiver had no issue. They will Ding you at customs if the order is over 100$ i think it seems arbitrary what they decide to charge customs on. US based companies have hazmat shipping restrictions now so you cannot however order Nic. A canadian based reseller of flavors i can recommend is www.diyejuice.com They have a very good selection.

1 Like

Edit its www.diy-ejuice.com

Thanks Mixologist…now its time to spend some money…I’ll keep order under 100 then to keep customs at bay.

1 Like

We do ship to Canada :slight_smile:

1 Like