Throat Hit

Correct Me If I’m Wrong, I’m not sure about the percentages, @muth . It should be around that number.

2 Likes

Thx, delltrapp. I’ve used small pct of white rum once so I’m nort unfamiliar with the idea.

1 Like

Aren’t all our flavor concentrates made of terpenes? I got a few from river, neat for piney, woody, cedar, floral and the entourage effect would be a nice bonus, I’m not that sensitive I guess.

For me fuji apple has a wicked throat hit, and maraschino cherry, both FA I think. I move over to freebase nic when I want a punchy pod vape, been on a real tear lately, not really a good option if you’re concerned with your nicotine use

2 Likes

Not sure about all. There’s some info about it on the net if you want to do some research. I quickly found this:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/49642213_Use_of_Terpenoids_as_Natural_Flavouring_Compounds_in_Food_Industry

I keep both freebase and salts depending on my mood/vape.

2 Likes

You can suggest it, but fucked if anyone will listen: we LOVE us some spewy angsty fucking grr 'round here.

GRRRRRR

All the nicotine making us f$@#ing twitchyarse motherf#%$@ers, maybe…

FUCK softly-softly: you can keep that shit for the baby birds!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::angry:

1 Like

I avoid nic salts and use freebase to maintain a higher level of throat hit with high veg lower nicotine juices. Works well for me. Build your coil as high as possible over the air hole too.

2 Likes

Important is a large chamber, small airflow and a long narrow chimney.
Therefore, the Flash e Vapor is unbeaten for over 9 years

1 Like

That’s interesting. I find small chambers offer me more throat hit. A 16mm rda definitely, same with the smaller tanks like the piccoloid vs the heron.

Typically though I find coil height above the airflow to matter center more.

I’ve always wanted a danibox!

1 Like