Throat Hit

Aside from nic and pg, is there any other way of increasing TH? Are there any flavors that contribute to this? Just wondering because I don’t want to increase my nic.

6 Likes

Personally I rely on terpenes if I want to max out the TH.

Skywalker OG can pack a hell of a punch (particularly when paired with wide spectrum extracts) and must be used sparingly: The last time I used it was for a rather potent custom blend.

5 Likes

@muth , there is a flavourart additive called Flash, which replicates throat hit without nicotine. I haven’t used it so I can’t give you a percentage recommendation, but its been around a long time. Worth a try.

6 Likes

Flavor Arts makes an additive called Flash. Got a 10ml but never used it.

6 Likes

For Nicotine eliquid ???

2 Likes

Yep.

Recently I’ve been experimenting with linalool terpenes in before bed vapes.

2 Likes

Can you tell me more about it? This is not an area I know about.

1 Like

Of course. I’ll keep it short as I’m scripting a video on it (will send a link when done).

Basically, some terpenes (when combined with other compounds) interact with a range of receptors. Caryophyllene (a terpene in Skywalker OG) binds with CB2 receptors which relieve pain but they can also be used to activate a flowing warming hit.

I used them heavily in the blend photographed (Outside the Circle) as I was asked the create something intense.

4 Likes

He is talking about THC not TH (Throat Hit).

If he is talking about our Nic. Vapes then it’s something I have yet to hear about.

The FA Flash IMO isn’t that good. It mutes and isn’t very good at all but you can try it if you wish.

I love me some throat hit and have compiled a short list of flavors that have great throat hit. Capellas Peach for one. I’ll look for my list and come back later. I don’t quite have the time right now.

One more thing. You will need to start taking notes on which of your concentrates delivers a good throat hit. It is usually fruit concentrates that do it.

4 Likes

I am not taking about THC: Nope of the extracts I am referring to contain it.

I accept that there may be some confusion: text based systems tend to lead to it.

No offence taken but, could I lightly suggest that your tone seems a tad aggressive.

I personally want to shout at the glaringly obvious and direct them on what they need. Instead I choose the tone of guiding all.

3 Likes

Urg, a few errors (if I blame anything, it’ll be me adjusting to new tunnels). Change taking to talking in the first sentence. None of instead of nope of.

My apologies for the errors.

2 Likes

Please do.

It is this sentence I wasn’t sure about. I thought Skywalker OG was a strand.

I’m ok with it. Shout it out, man.

My apologies. No aggression was intended. I am very interested in what you are talking about though so I am looking forward to your video. Will you be posting it here on ELR?

1 Like

Misinterpretation happens: It’s an issue we all face.

I hope I haven’t upset you. personally I’m letting many body mods settle, so not getting personally involved in anything.

2 Likes

Thx, good info. I don’t do a lot of fruits but it’s an idea I can work with, for sure, especially with tobaccos.

2 Likes

If your doing tobaccos then Flash might actually be something to look into. I gave mine away long ago or I’d send it to you

@SquirrelSmash It’s all good bro.

2 Likes

A little bit of alcohol (vodka is the one usually used, at 0.1-0.5%, CMIIW) would increase throat hit too.

2 Likes

Oh, snap, I forgot about that. I was gonna try that a few years back and totally forgot. I’m not a drinker and I just forgot after I looked at the prices of top-shelf Vodka.

@muth I think I will try this. I have upped my nic to 24 mg just for a decent throat hit. I would love to be able to drop that.

2 Likes

Sorry, forgot to reply on this point. I will post here: I’m just chasing items for prep.

Hopefully you can handle my shiny head and excessively posh British accent.

3 Likes

I’m down on the vodka but what’s CMIIW?

2 Likes

Thx Dan, yes I like tobaccos.

2 Likes