Tigers Blood

You’re welcome! I’m glad it helped.

1 Like

I had to wait for it to come in but it was worth it. I also just got FA croissant…sounds weird but so far it smells just like lemon so I made a small 3 ml batch of it and guna try it out.

Croissant? Haven’t heard of that one. Is it from their food line or one of there new vape friendly mixes?

It’s not on their Clear Stream Onward research page as one of their flavors they tested
so it must be from the food line.

1 Like

I bought it online at vape mall. I looked on FA’s web site and didn’t find it either…hmm it smells just like lemons.

1 Like

Yeah it’s listed in their Kitchen Magic line
It is water soluable but has this warning with it … This flavor contains Diacetyl and/or related diketones. Not suitable for vaping. For further details see diacetyl page in Vape Heaven section

1 Like

well looks like I will have to do some more baking oh bummer. Thats fine, as long as I stay clear of the scale and it stays winter a lil longer. Well I knew I hadn’t seen it anywhere else too good to be true. hmm fooey.

1 Like

hey,
i love lychee too :)), teach me please how to use it!
i want it with mint but i dont know how much should i use for a cool vape.
i have cap lychee, spearmint and menthol from vapable and peppermint from TPA.
thank you!

4 years ago topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you go to the resources page and look up the CAP lychee in the flavor list you can read the notes and then scroll down to recipes to see what percentages others are using the flavor in mixes. This is an excellent way to research and learn more about your flavors,

3 Likes